party of our lives

Blake pov
Jaxon and I just pulled up to the hair salon ready to get our hair done, but before we go in we had to eat the Macdonalds we got so we don't go hungry while we are getting our hair done.

Once we find our food we went to the shop, I picked the hair color and the style I wanted but Jaxon just wanted a fade.

Once 2 seats we're open we sat down and they got started on our hair.

👩🏾‍🦱👩🏾‍🦱2 hours later👩🏾‍🦱👩🏾‍🦱
My head was right as hell and this bitch tried to put it in a bun like bitch what the fuck that's not how you do this, I had to yank away from her because she kept trying to put it up.

All while this is happening Jaxon is laughing so I grab the alcohol and brush it across the back of his neck, he started to hiss and I just laughed which seemed to make him angrier so he chased me to the car but I got in just in time to lock the doors so know he is banging on the door like a lunatic.

After 20 minutes I let him in the car and man was he pissed, he was going to hit me upside the head but remember I just got my hair done so he stopped mid-swing. I looked at him with the "bitch I think the fuck not" look so he just decided to take us back to the house so we could get ready for the final destination of today

 I looked at him with the "bitch I think the fuck not" look so he just decided to take us back to the house so we could get ready for the final destination of today

🚗🚗30 minutes later 🚗🚗We pulled up to my house and I rushed out of the car so I could start getting ready

We pulled up to my house and I rushed out of the car so I could start getting ready. I don't know if you could tell but I'm really excited about this surprise. So I rush to the bathroom so I can take a shower, brush my teeth and put lotion on so I can get dressed which for me only took an hour but for Jaxon, that's another story.
Jaxon pov
I'm still getting ready but only because I want to take my sweet time because the club I'm taking her to is where my boyfriend works and I really want him to meet her because one, he thinks I'm cheating on him when I'm out of long hours but in reality, I'm with her and two I feel like they would get along.

Even though this might be a bad idea I can't wait, so I decided to hurry up and get dressed so I can get this meeting over with. Once I'm dressed I put on the Cologne my boyfriend loves and I go knock on Blake's door to see if she's ready.

She yells back yes then stepped out her room to seconds later with this dress that hugged her frame perfectly, now I can see why every straight guy she meets tries to get with her.

(she is wearing the Air Jordan 1 Mid SE 'Crimson Tint')

(without the jacket)

She did a little spin and strutted down the hallway to the steps and before she went down them she leaned back and blew me a kiss then continued on her way.
Blake pov

I went downstairs to put my shoes on but not before putting the crease guard in so I don't crease them when I walk cause I'm not about that stiff leg shit because y'all be looking dumb as shit when you walk like that.

After I slipped my shoes on Jaxon came downstairs and headed to the car, after I got my phone and locked up the house I went to the car. When he started the car he told me "get comfortable this is going to be a hot minute" I just nodded, sat my seat back, and took a little nap.
💃🏾💃🏾45 minutes later🕺🏾🕺🏾
I'm shaken awake by Jaxon, and I see this bright nightclub in front of us so before Jaxon could even tell me to stay by his side I took off to the entrance. I could hear him catching up to me and trying to get me to stop I ignored him until I got to the bouncer.

Jaxon pov

When I finally got to the bouncer I was out of breath and apparently Jake the bouncer thought it was funny so I hit upside the head as Blake and I walked into the club. The first place I took her was to the bar so she could finally meet my boyfriend in person and actually have a conversation with him.

Blake pov

We walked up to the bar and I see a familiar face, it took me a minute but it finally clicked it was Jaxon's boyfriend, so before anyone could reach me hopped over the counter and introduce myself.
"hi am Blake your boyfriend best friend"
He turned around stunned at first but then he responded
"so you're the reason he hasn't been spending time with me"
I looked over at Jaxon ready to jump on his ass
"What the hell is wrong with you Jaxon, you're supposed to spend more time with your boyfriend, not your best friend"
He tried to come up with an excuse but I cut him off
"don't even try it I will fuck you up if I hear one excuse come out yo mouth you understand me"
He nodded so I continued what I was going to say
"now tomorrow you will take this fine piece of man on a date and it better be romantic, if y'all get back from the date and if I get one complaint from him I'm beating yo ass got it"
He nodded so I stuck my hand out and restarted my introduction
"hi my name is Blake and I'm your boyfriend's best friend"
He looked at me with a smile and took my hand.
"my names Aaron and I can tell we are going to be great friends"
And that was the start of a wild night.

go read my new story it's about a girl who grew up in a toxic household and she is trying to find a way out of it