Chapter 3

Monday, Early Morning

It was your first day of school at Shujin academy. The uniform that Kobayakawa provided you fit pretty good on you, but you still couldn't get used to all the plaid that was on the pants. You decide to let that go and just get on with your new life at Shujin.

Getting off the train at the Aoyama Itchome station, you had already spotted students with the Shujin uniform on. Some whispering to others while looking at you. You knew you were going to be the talk of the school for a while.

"And so it begins" you sighed and continued to walk. It was about a five minute walk or so to the school from the station. As you were walking, you heard some students behind you whispering.

"So that's the new kid? Wonder if he can speak Japanese" one male student whispered to another.

"I'd assume so if he's attending here. That's a stupid question to ask" his friend replied.

"What? You never know in this type of situation."

"I swear, you don't think sometimes. Saying stupid shit like this? Like why would principal Kobayakawa let him transfer here if he didn't speak Japanese" the friend sighed in annoyance.

That reply caused you to laugh. You turned to the two future classmates, "Yeah I understand Japanese clearly." Surprising them both speaking fluent Japanese.

"See? Told you. Dude it's a Monday, I don't want to deal with idiotic stuff"

"Alright, alright" the first student held his hands up in defense.

You turned back around and continued to walk to the school. It wasn't too long before you got a text from someone. You pulled out your phone and clicked the notification and unlocked your phone.

'Have a good day! I love you!' -Mom

'Thanks, love you too'

You put your phone away and continued on. It wasn't too much longer till you reached the school.

Walking up the steps, you quickly went and opened up the door and held it for some students. It was still pretty early, so there wasn't a whole lot of students arriving at the school.

A few gave you bizarre looks, but some thanked you, but didn't mind the odd looks. You already knew this would happen. You nodded in reply to all who thanked you and entered the building behind them.

You remembered that you were needing to find Ms.Kawakami, but didn't have an idea on where the teacher's lounge was. She forgot to tell you that much yesterday when you first met her.

You decided to ask someone for help, you looked to your left and saw a boy with dark black with blue tint hair. He had on the school uniform, but his white shirt was a turtle neck style. He was looking at the ground and walking, minding his own business while being on his phone.

"Excuse me" you walked up to him. This startled him to the point he almost dropped his phone. He was surprised to hear the fluent Japanese as well.

"Y-yes?" He replied, timidly. You already knew Japanese people aren't keen to strangers, especially foreigners. However, you needed directions.

"Can you tell me where the teacher's lounge is? I'm new here starting today and I was told to go there this morning."

"Oh, uh take those stairs up to the second floor and head straight for the large opening that mirrors this area. It'll be the first door on your left" he pointed to the staircase. It had a large two with and arrow pointed up painted on the wall beside the opening.