a/n

hi so ummmmmm after a little break im back woohoo! i wasnt exactly expecting to have a break but i cannot think of amy chapter ideas :( hopefully i will be able too in the future though !!

while i was gone i found some new interests, finally after only sticking with kpop for the past four years. let me tell you about them so you can hopefully find something new too.

first thing, i became severely addited to tiktok and joined a cult. it took me 5 days to reach 1k followers, thanks to my fellow yumeko stans ;) anyways if you want too you can follow my tiktok! the use is uhhhhhhh

yoonbumthecountrywhore

if you read closely, there are two thinhs included in ^ that paragraph that are clues to other things ive gotten interested in :)

next is ✨yaoi/manwa✨. i am so original for this one 😍😍 just kidding :,). after being reccomended a tooooon of them after tiktok made me read killing stalking. im now reading 5 of them at once because i am a dumb fuck 🙈. these include painter of the night, bj alex, yarichin bitch club, window to window and instesd of watching, haikyuu.

lastly, if you haven't gathered, i started finally watching anime. ive watched Kakegurui, Saiki K and Death Note and im making my way through Attack on Titan, Blue Exorcist and a fairly new anime ✨ My Hero Acadamia✨. by fairly new, its only my fourth day watching and im already on season three , which im actually proud of (40 episodes). My first anime i completed was Saiki actually, so hes my baby. I started watching aot before saiki, but im only on episode 1 of season three because i have the attention span of a wet piece of bread.

so yeah ! that explains why i havent been so active. hopefully ill be abke to publish a chapter in the next few days :) <3