Chapter 3

⚠️⚠️Abuse warning!!⚠️⚠️

The red morning sun woke me up from my peaceful slumber, I smiled as my eyes fluttered open. I looked down on my stomach as I felt heavy weight on it, my eyes widened as I remembered Kylo slept in my bed. His heavy arm was draped around my stomach, he laid on his stomach next to me.

I shoved his arm off of me and rolled out of bed. I silently watched him for a moment, his hair was scattered all over his face. I watched as his eye twitched in his sleep, his back flexing every time he breathed. I hurriedly went to my wardrobe and mentally punched myself for staring.

I began to pack my things into some bags, since I'm leaving tonight. "Wow I wake up to a nice view." I hear a chuckle behind me. At the moment I was bent over, zipping up one of my bags. I instantly placed my hand over my bottom and stood up.

"Creep." I roll my eyes. Kylo just sits in bed and watches me pack for the next 30 minutes, it was strange.

"Can I see your Saber?" He speaks up.

"No!" I yell, annoyed by his voice. I look over as he gets up and picks my saber up, I roll my eyes as he looks it over.

"You made this?" He looks up at me.

"No it was my mother's. I just added a few new details." He nodded at me and placed it back down. I looked away as he began to change into his regular outfit, I picked out an elegant black dress and began to change. "Stop peaking!" I yelled behind me.

He scoffed and brushed past me, finally leaving my room. "Fucking mood swings." I said out loud.

"Is that how a princess should speak?" My head snaps up to see my father leaning against my door.

"Sorry father." I look away.

"Now what did I say, be a good girl. How was your first night with him?"

"Terrible, why couldn't he use any of the other 100 rooms?" I packed my last bag.

"Because he will be your husband, you better get used to it."

"I don't want to get used to it! I don't want this! I never asked to be forced to marry that arrogant man!" I yell.

My father steps forward, his hand raises and connects with my cheek. I fall back in shock, covering my hurt cheek with my hand. He leans down to my level, close to my face. "Listen, you are going to do what I say, I am your father. You will marry him, you will be his empress and you provide him an heir. If you try to escape, I will find you. I will torture you, I will kill you." He backs away and slams my door.

I instantly get up and jump out of my window, this time landing hard on the black grass. I run into my large garden and onto the fountain where I met Kylo. I looked at my reflection in the water, a big bruise already starting to form on my cheek.

I started to sob, I hated this life. You'd think as a princess that I get the best life, but it's not true. Ever since my mother died years ago, my father has been like this. Every time threatening me if I try to leave. In a way I'm glad to leave, I'll be away from him. But I also don't want to marry this man, what if he's just like my father.

Someone stepping on a branch startled me out of my thoughts, I quickly wiped my eyes and turned around to see Kylo. He once again showed me no emotion, he just stood there and stared. "What's on your cheek?" He spoke up.

"O-oh nothing, just some dirt. I fell."

"Fell? I watched you jump out of your window, I watched you cry. So what happened?" He stepped forward.

"Kylo it was nothing, please j-just don't ask." I looked at him with pleading eyes. Kylo stood there and clenched his hand into a fist.

"We leave in one hour." He narrowed his eyes and stormed off. I quickly left my garden, making sure to take a couple roses with me. When I was back in my room, I put some makeup on to cover my bruise. The maids had already gotten my bags to his ship, this was my last moment of "freedom."

"Princess Y/N, the Supreme Leader wants to leave now. There was an argument with your father, he demands to leave with you right away." A maid said from behind my door.

I looked around my room one last time, soaking in all the memories. I'm leaving everything that reminded me of my mother behind, but I'm glad to get out of the grip of my father.

This was it, my last chance for a better life. Hopefully this will end well.