transcend

t r a n s c e n d .

Welcome to the Survey Corps. We are an organization focused solely on seeing the absolute destruction of Titans; Titans being the bane of humanity's existence. Mammoth sized creatures with dead eyes and wide mouths waiting to gobble up any unfortunate victims.

Only one thing is wrong. Our ancestors made it their goals to eliminate every last solitary titan. They got close, but close doesn't win a horse race. Very few titans roam now days but we still exist. Hiding in shadows and patrolling country sides and defeating lone titans.

Welcome to the Survey Corps. The year is 3000. Humanity is going to survive.

-_-_-_-

A young [H/C] haired female stands in front of a capsulated titan shifter. A young male, maybe in his late twenties or early thirties, Short, brown hair, his bangs slightly pushed back but still messy. A small petite hand reaches up to touch the ice like substance encasing the male. A small smile skirts across her lips as she looks down towards her chest. A small golden key rests upon it.

Sighing and looking up at the peaceful male she turns only to shout as she comes face to face with wild brown hair and crazed brown eyes, The eyes only being able to belong to one male, Zephyr Zoë. "God you almost gave me a heart attack, Zephyr." Her hand is place upon her chest in a slow motion, registering her heart beat.

The male lets a crooked grin loose before leaning back. A hand rests on the nape of his neck before chuckling. "Yeah, well you need to stop starting at titan boy every time I leave the lab, it gets weird. No wait." He leans forward. "It got weird years ago."

A scoff escapes pink lips as the female moves her hand up to push the crazed eyed man away. She walks towards the entrance of the lab, glass doors sliding open. Her black heeled boots clack against tiled floor before she shoots a look back. "Anyway, Jaye sent me down here. He wants the results of this month's monitoring on;" She forms quotation marks with her fingers, "Titan boy."

"You betcha he'll get the damn results." Zephyr drops into a black computer chair, "Oh, and [Name]?"

The girl turns her body around fully, "Hm?"

A motion is made to the encapsulated man. "I'm sure he would be proud of you. You are his flesh and blood after all."

"I would hope so." She turns back around and walks out the lab, doors clicking shut behind her. A blond haired male races past her into the lab, "Or else my last name is Yeager for nothing."

-_-_-_-

Glass doors slide open as boots clack into a seemingly empty room besides its three occupants, now four. A long black coat catches a small breeze of air while the young female walks down stairs into an open station full of onyx black computer chairs.

Two black heads turn along with a tawny brown head. The black haired duo look towards [Name] with the same uninterested face, the face of an Ackerman. You can't be a true Ackerman without mastering the face of complete and utter disinterest.

The tawny brown haired male pushes a nearby swivel chair towards [Name] and [Name] plops down on it. Pushing on one of the control console stations the chair takes [Name] to an empty space near the rest of the group. [Name] ends up between the brown haired male and the black haired girl, Jaye and Maire.

The black haired male scoots his chair slightly closer to [Name]'s and leans in. "Oi, Have you seen Baer? He was supposed to be here an hour ago."

[Name]'s shrug answers his question. "Sorry, I just came from the lab. It's a good thing I left when I did. Arthur almost knocked me over when I was leaving."