Little Trancy

"Where are we? Looking at all the revealing clothing and the way people talk we must be far away from home."

    "That's just how people talk and dress these days," I say, watching as a shirtless dude jogs pass. "You're right about being far away from home though. You're in America now." (If you don't live in America you're just living with a friend for now for school)

    "Interesting," the demon standing next to the bench Ciel and I are sitting on says. He turns to me with a blank face. "If I may ask how did you know who we are?"

    I put a (s/c) finger up to my cheek in thought. How should I explain this to them?

    "You're an anime that people watch."

They stare at me with wide confused eyes. I chuckle and take out my phone.

"You're like a show. Y'know moving pictures. You're fake or so I thought. Something people watch for entertainment," I say, showing pictures of them that I looked up.

    "How'd you get pictures of us?!"

    I facepalm and sigh. "This is going to take awhile."

Third POV:

    Not to far away was an angry, small, blonde boy.

    "Claude! Claude! Where is that demon?" he questions, putting his hands on his hips.

    His icy blue eyes look over to a group of children that are running around screaming. One of them runs by him screaming, "SPIDER!"

The young boy looks over to where a bunch of children are screaming and pointing. He walks over and pushes them out of the way. "Move you idiots!"

He stares at the spider that's chilling at the top of a slide. The blonde starts to climb the slide but slips and falls back down. He tries to climb the slippery surface again but falls and lands on his side.

"That is enough! Stop playing around, Claude!" The kids that surround the boy stare at him like he's crazy. "What are you all looking at?!" They quickly look away and pay attention to the red mulch, singing birds, or the lady that's chasing a naked white-haired boy.

The spider stares down at the angry blonde for a few seconds before backing away, out of sight. Soon a boy that looks no older than five steps forward. He bows and fixes his glasses.

"Yes, your highness." With that he goes down the slide, a blank look on his face the whole time. The stoic ravenette helps the angry blonde up.

    "Where are we?! What happened to us?!"

    "I don't know, your highness."

    "Finally, gotcha!"

    They both look at a woman that's holding up a small naked boy. He wiggles in her grip and lets out a happy bark.

    "You can't do that! You're going to get me sent to jail." Two boys, that also look no older than five, walk over to her. "Lets get out of here before these parents call the po-po," she says avoiding the harsh glares from nearby parents.

    The pale boy is tucked into her sweatshirt then she grabs the boy's hand and speed walks away from the playground.

    "Claude, did you see who those boys were?"

    The demon at his side nods.

    Phantomhive and Michaelis.

    "I want to follow them!"

    The blonde is scooped up into the arms of the mini butler. They set off on their little mission to follow the strange woman and her new companions.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

"Ow! Careful! These branches keep scratching me!"

"My apologies. I will be more careful next time."

They watch as the young woman enters a large building with the boys.

"What is this place?"

"I assume this is where she lives," the demon says, pushing his glasses further up his nose.

"Are those her servants?" The boy asks as he watches a man and a woman walk out of the building.

"Judging by the way she dresses, she is probably a servant herself."

"Ah. Take me in there. I want to learn more about her."

    "Yes, your highness." He picks the blonde up and jumps out of the tree they were hiding in.

    Once they walk into the building they're met with an empty and quiet room with multiple large metal doors and a staircase on the right.

    "What's behind those big doors?"

    Claude walks up to one of the metal doors. Before he can pull it open, it slides open. A group of people walk out of it dressed in clothes that are very inappropriate for public and towels hanging around their waist or off their shoulders.

    While they're chatting they fail to notice the demon entering the elevator they left. Soon his master enters the small room with him.

"They must be prostitutes," the small boy says, watching the group walk away. "But why were they in here?"

    The doors start to close and by the time they notice it's to late. They continue to look around the small room.

Claude stares at the elevator buttons curiously but of course it doesn't show. He reaches up and presses one of the buttons.

The blonde on the other side of the elevator falls to his knees. "What's happening?!"

    "I think we are moving."

    The blonde stands up as his head gets the same funny feeling it has when the small room first started moving.

His ice blue eyes watch the doors as they slide open. He happily exits the room and looks around with large blue eyes.

    "What happened? Where are we?"

    "You sure are asking a lot of questions," the demon butler mumbles.

    "What was that?"

    "Nothing, your highness."

    The sound of a door slamming shut grabs both of their attention. As they look in the direction the sound came from they see the same lady they seen at the park leaving a room. She puts a card she's holding in her pocket and looks up only to see them.

"Oh hey, guys," (Y/n) says casually, waving a (s/c) colored hand at them.

They stare in confusion as she motions them over but walk over anyway.

Question: What's your favorite season or book of black butler?