Chapter fifteen: hunting

Perrie's POV:

Hunting Robert down was easy. As a drug seller, his people were always hiding in usual criminal streets at night. All my people had to do was confront them to find out where Robert was. At first they stayed loyal but after they took their guns out, they gave in. My people instanly went to the old, left building, where he made his newest drug and were able to capture him.

He had protection but it wasn't enough to protect him from me and it definetely wasn't nearly as good as Misses Thirlwall's. Now he sat there. Infront of me tied on a chair. I could see the hatred he felt for me in his eyes. "Well, well Robert. Long time, no see.", I said and he growled. "You demon. No matter what you want from me, I won't do shit. You killed my wife. I rather die than help you.", he said and I laughed.

"And now you want to kill me. Bad that you can't do shit against me even when you work with Misses Thirlwall. She didn't even give you protection that's how much she cares about partners.", I said and his eyes widened. "How do you know I work with her?", he asked in shock. "You really ask yourself why I know stuff about my enemies? You should know me better than that.", I replied and he sighed.

"And what do you want to do now? Kill me?", he asked and I chuckled. "I would love to but if I wanted that then you would be dead already. I'm here because I need you.", I said and he knew what it meant. "I won't tell you anything about Misses Thirlwall. She wants to finally take care of demons like you!", he said and I rolled my eyes.

"You won't tell me. You will show me. The best way to find out about her plan and her weaknesses is to see it. You will get a spy camera hidden onto your jacket, so I can see all your interactions with Misses Thirlwall. In that way I can always keep an eye on her and know what she does before she even does it.", I explained and he chuckled.

"And why exacly should I do that? I already said that I rather die than help you.", he said and I grinned. "We both know you love life. Besides... Who said I would kill you, if you refuse?", I said and clapped my hands. After that the door to my office opened and Lumira came in with a little boy. Robert's eyes widened in panic when he saw him.

"Lucas! What are you doing with my son?! How do you even know I have a son?! I was always hiding him from this part of my life!", he yelled. "Like I said, I always find out what vulnerable part my enemies have. I knew it ever since I killed your wife but I decided to safe it until I really needed it and I'm glad I did.", I said.

"Dad please... These people scare me. I want to go home...", the boy sobbed out and Robert's face got red out of anger. "You're a monster! Kidnapping a seven year old! I swear if you hurt him...", he wanted to rant but I interrupted him. "I won't hurt him... If you cooperate. If you do what I say and help me with my plan, then I will send him home after it's done. If you refuse... Well, then he will soon be with his mother. It's up to you if he lives or dies.", I said and the boy continued to cry.

I really hated children. They were always so sensitive. When I was in his age, I already was in a gang and killed for the first time. "You're sick. He is an innocent child!", Robert said. "I know. It's such a shame when his father won't protect him.", I said and grinned while he sighed. "Fine. I will do whatever you say. I will spy on Misses Thirlwall and I promise that I'm close enough to her to show you everything you need to know. But please leave my child out of this.", he said and a smile of victory was all over my face.

"I knew we would come to an agreement. Lumira, bring the boy back in his cell.", I said and she nodded before she left the room with the crying boy. "Wait! I want you to let him go!", Robert said. "I will when you're done with your task.", I said and pulled the tiny camera out of my pocket. "This is the camera. It's so tiny that no one will notice it when it's on a black jacket. A microphone is also implied, so you just have to make sure that Misses Thirlwall talks.", I said before I gave him the jacket along with the camera.