B4/C2

•••••••

Kitana

"How's she been doing?" I asked Alison as my sister Rebecca went off to play with the kid's toys in the corner.

"She's been great, loves helping around the clubhouse with Juliet and Snake" I turned my head to look at Alison "its like shes become his little shadow," Alison says giving me a shrug of the shoulder with a slight smile on her lips. I sighed running my hand over my face as I lean back in my chair looking down at my hands as they laid in my lap I noticed the pinkish scar that ran from the palm of my hand to my wrist, it was about 10-15 cm long. It was the scar that Snake had stitched up for me when I broke the glasses at the clubhouse, it was the first time that we had kissed and I had felt something id never felt before but it ended as quickly as it started.

"So are you going to tell me what happened?" Alison asks pointing to my arm. Knowing I couldn't hide it forever.

"Pearl happened," I tell her as she looks at me in shock "she was hiding in my cell waiting for me, managed to cut me up but before I could do anything she rang the panic button and pulled a sob story which got me the week in the hole"

"So that's why they told me we weren't able to see you?" She asks me making me nod my head. "Stupid fucking whore" Alison mumbled under her breath. "Did you found out how she got in here?"

"She assaulted a cops wife, the same cop she was fucking when we got caught" Alison laughs shaking her head.

"Do the girls know what she did?" Alison asked after a few minutes when Rebecca comes running over making me bite my lip hiding my smirk "just be careful."

After another 10 minutes of talking to her and Rebecca before the time was up and I had to go back to my unit. I gave Rebecca a big hug while she cried for me, it broke my heart every time they left I just had a year to go. All the women in my unit knew about Pearl and I and how we go way back as they knew how I ended up in here, they even knew that she had taken my little sister just so she could sell her off for money. Everyone in my unit knew her days were numbered there and I think the guards knew it too but they didn't care.

As I was walking past a table that Pearl was sitting at talking to some girls, Mel and Scars came over to me "These guys are like buff and all they do is ride motorcycles all-day and fuck the women that go to their clubhouse. Isn't that right Kitana?" I heard her ask me making me stop in my tracks turning my head to face her seeing the smirk lingering on her face. "Didn't you fuck one of the guys who had an old lady. Hmm, it wasn't Snake because he was with me. Oh, that's right it was Big Bass." She says smirking away I was going to jump over the table to kill her but Mel and Scars held me back but what ticked me off was she just kept talking and giggling. "You know who has the biggest one out of them all, Snake but you wouldn't know about that now would you. Who would want to be with someone whose family is so fucked up their own mother gave away her child to some stranger."

My knuckles were white as my hands were clenched into fists, I could feel my nails digging into my skin as I stood there listening to her talk about my family.

"And who was that person who had taken and sold off my young sister to the biggest sex traffickers in the US? Oh, that's right it was you! All because you needed money for your next fix" I say to her by the look on her face she was mad I had told everyone that and it made me smirk.

"You stupid bitch!" She screams at me immediately stands before climbing over the lunch table and launching herself off but before she could grab me Scars grabbed her and slammed her against the wall. "Get the fuck off me!" Pearl says before begging the girls that she was sitting with for help but none of them came to help they came over to me giving me a nod before walking away from the scene. That simple nod was that they respected me and if I needed help they would be there.

****

A few days later I was lying in my cell staring up at the ceiling till I sighed running my hand over my face, I pulled it away staring at the pinkish scar that ran along my palm down to my wrist. My thoughts go immediately to that day that Snake had stitched it up for me, the moment we shared, the kissed we shared. But it was all ruined when the words that Pearl said came into my head.

'Snake was with her'
'No one would want me'

My hand closed into a fist it will always be a reminder of something I wished about but I know it would never come true.

When I get out of here I had things to do and falling in love wouldn't be one of them.

I looked up when I heard someone bang on my cell door, getting up I open the door to see the girls standing around Mel looked at me giving me a nod. I walked out with them following me towards the bathroom. Once we got there everyone cleared out expect Pearl who was just turning off the water that she was using, as she grabbed her towel wrapping it around herself she looked up straight into my eyes. "Shit" she mumbled to herself.

This was my turn to have payback as I slammed my fists into her over and over again. I shook my hand out as I left her there slumped over on the shower floor " You open your mouth again and you're going to wish you were dead" I tell her before walking out of the shower block, heading to the yard to get some fresh air.

••••••
---------
Enjoy!