Chapter 2

Hi hi hello hello. I tried real hard. So puh-lease don 't be dissapointed. Mind me for all the errors and stuffs-tht--dont-make-any-sense. But still hope you enjoy xx 

Take Me Home 

Chapter 2 : 

Anna POV

I was so touched when he sang it to me with his beautiful irrish accent.

" Wish that we could be alone now. If we could find some place to hide. Make the last time like the first time. Press a button and rewind. " I recalled out loud. I grinned. I pulled his hand. Dashed out of Niall 's house and towards the beach nearby. I stopped by a tall tree, turned around to see Niall trying to catch up to me, gasping. " How the hell you ran so fast ? You 've been working out lately didn' t you ? " He managed to steady his breathing. He held my hand while humming a tune. Truly Madly Deeply. " I actually wanna make your wish come true. '' He stopped humming " What wish ? " " Wish that we could be alone now. If we could find some place to hide. Make the last time like the first time. " I sang. He turned to look at me. He smiled the smile that I love the most. He hugged me, tightly, securely. I enjoyed every second when I was hugging him. 

" Will your dad be okay with this ? " He asked worriedly while we started walking down the beach, holding each other hands. I shook my head, " But I 'll try. For you. 'Cuz actually, I liked you too. since Day One. " Upon hearing that, he kissed my forehead. He smiled, " So .. We 're .. Together ? " He blushed slighty. I laughed, nodding my head. But deep inside, I was worried if my dad won 't let me stay here with Niall. Higher Possibility that I 'll be separated from my Nialler. Which I hated it. Very. Much. Being together with Nialler just feels so right.