Chapter Seven

I'll post the rest on tomorrow, since I finished it back in August. :)

When I woke up, I felt groggy. It was still dark out. I looked at my cellphone. It was 5:32 in the morning. "Oh, c'mon!" I muttered.

I got off the top bunk of the bed and grabbed a few things I would pack in my tote. I was sure to be quiet because I didn't want anyone to wake up. But that didn't happen.

"Hmm?" Lola sat up in her bottom bunk, nearly hitting her head.

"Shh," I said lighly, "I'm just getting ready."

She nodded, then she was uncousious again.

I grabbed five shirts and seven pairs of jeans. I looked down at my cellphone again, the screen slightly lighting up the room.

5:45 AM

I had fifteen minutes until I had to meet Percy, Janie, and Carter. For a minute, I regreted picking Janie. I wanted Kaela to come instead. I relaxed on my bunk, taking in the sleeping faces of my sisters. I had a little hope I'd be back. Then again, I wanted to go home.

I was lost in thought, going over everthing everyone had told me.

I prayed all of that would help me.

Then again, it might not.

I got up, assuming it was six, grabbed my tote and quietly left.

I could see four figures at the food place. (I still think they should call it that.) I walked toward them. "Am I late?" I asked.

"No," Chiron spoke, "We were early."

I looked at Janie. Her hair was tangled. Her blue eyes showed no sign of being scared.

Percy's black hair was standing straight up...I think. I couldn't see him that well.

Carter ran his hand through his hair. His tounge stuck out of his mouth, but I don't think he realized it. "Emma, do you still have that dust I gave you?"

I nodded, "Right here," I said, patting the tote bag.

"Percy, do you have enough ambrosia for everyone?"

"Yep."

"Very well. Does everyone have what the need?"

I nodded, along with Carter. "Yeah," Janie said quietly.

"Mmmhmmm." Percy responded.

And then, we left.