a little bit of angst with a crap ton of fluff mixed in{11}

!WARNING! mention of multiple suicide attempts

I just realized that ive been wearing my headphones backwards...

there's a legit difference-

HoW..?

this takes place about a month after they bought the house

Keigo POV

"Izuku?" I asked softly as he was standing on the edge of a very tall building. I had saw him when out on patrol and stopped to talk to him. Only then did I realize how close to the edge he really was. I started walking towards him when he turned around. He had his sleeves pulled up, showing millions of red, some new and old looking scars on his arms. "I-Izuku...?" I whispered, my voice wavering. 

"Goodbye Keigo."

"NO!" I shouted while quickly shooting out of my bed and sitting up. I looked around, panting heavily. I was in my bedroom. I ran a hand through my hair and turned towards my bedside table. I turned on my phone and checked the time. 

1:58 am

It said while blinding me. I shut my phone off and laid back down, attempting to fall asleep again. It was just a dream..

I decided against telling anyone about the dream, it was just a dream anyways.

The next night I woke up again at 3:40 am having the same dream. Then again the next night at ungodly hours in the morning. This kept happening for about two weeks. Each time becoming worse and worse.

I walked into Izuku's room and was going to ask what he wanted for dinner, when I saw his body hanging lifeless from a ragged piece of rope hanging from the ceiling. There was blood drops in a small puddle on the ground under him. Several cuts littered his whole body. There was a large knife plunged into his gut, deep crimson red blood seeping out of the wound. His eyes were so lifeless. I fell t my knees and started sobbing my heart out, just staring at the corpse hanging from the ceiling. Eventually someone else came up followed by multiple people. 

"This is all your fault Keigo!" 

"Your fault!"

"You did this to him."

"It's all your fault!"

I practically fell out of my bed with a soft thud. I groaned and got up. Just another stupid dream. I looked and checked the time quickly. 2:15 am

I huffed and debated about checking on Izuku. I knew that in the morning, I'd see him and reassure myself that it was just a dream. But I couldn't help but think that maybe, he's actually dead...

I then found myself outside of his room. I debated about knocking on the door. That would probably, no it would wake him up. If he's anything like he is in the mornings when woken up, I'm not sure if I should. Plus, he's sleeping and I don't want to bother him or anything. He'd probably just hate me afterwards. Against my better judgment, I knocked on the door to a couple minutes later reveal the green and black haired, dark forest green eyed, freckled male that I would let do anything to me.

"K-Keigo?" he asked while looking down at me. Within the span of a month or two, he grew to 5'10 which amazes me. "Hey..." I whispered softly. "What's wrong?" he asked softly, apparently already telling that I'm upset. I don't answer and stay quiet. He sighed softly and opened his arms, allowing me to hug him. I instantly wrapped my arms around him, my wings wrapping around him as well. He led me to his bed, closing his door as well. He sat down and positioned me to where I was sat in his lap.