Bad Boy

Valentine smiled sleepily resting his head on Jake's shoulder nuzzling against his neck. "What would Master like for dinner tomorrow? I don't know what sort of supplies I am to work with. Do you have a pressure cooker? I learned a really delicious recipe for potatoes and bacon soup," Valentine giggled. "Maybe Master would take me shopping with him? Usually I am left alone at home so that's okay too," Valentine sighed before cheering up again. "If Master leaves me here I can clean if Master shows me where the supplies are. That way I'll still be useful."

"Unfortunately I don't really have any real cooking supplies... I'll take you shopping tomorrow and we'll get whatever you want. And you can surprise me with dinner.. I'm interested to see what you'll come up with."

"Yay! Um... Master do I have a budget? I don't want to spend too much," Valentine blushed. "I'd feel bad if I spent too much," Valentine cuddled against Jake happily enjoying his warmth.

"I do have a budget, but it's pretty high. I don't mean to be vain, but.... I'm rich." He gently rubbed Valentine's chest, gently pinching his nipple to tease him.

Valentine squeaked, squirming at his Master's touch. "Master! I thought we were going to go to sleep!" Valentine exclaimed in surprise more than protest, blushing brightly as he leaning into his touch.

"Sorry I couldn't resist~" He chuckled and kissed Valentine on the cheek. "I like teasing you." He pinched his nipple a little harder, rolling it under his thumb and forefinger. "Do you want me to stop?"

Valentine blushed trying to get his thoughts together, "N-No please Sir- I mean Master," Valentine panicked. "I didn't mean to- I'm just used to my old owner... I- I am sorry Master there is no excuse. I will accept any punishment you think I deserve for breaking one of your rules."

"Shhh hey It's okay Valentine. That rule is the least important out of the three of them." He kissed him gently on the lips. When he broke the kiss he had a stern look on his face. "But you still broke it. I will have to punish you. I'm going to go easy on you because you're tired." He stood up and went downstairs to the box of toys. He picked out the vibrating butt plug that had been in Valentine's ass when he arrived. He then brought it back up and showed it to him. "Your punishment is that you will sleep with this inside you tonight and you are not allowed to touch yourself." He handed him the butt plug. "Go on. Put it in."

"Y- yes Master," Valentine hung his head his cheeks flushed in embarrassment, tentatively taking the butt plug from him, shyly spreading his cheeks and easing it inside the ring of muscle. Going in with a lewd pop, Valentine shifted around trying to get comfortable. "Master thank you for going easy on me," Valentine crawled across the bed his hips swaying as he nuzzled against Jake's chest. "I'm not that fragile though, I don't want master to think he has to go easy on me because I'm so emotional," Valentine blushed at his admission.

Jake raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Would you prefer that I spank you for calling me sir instead of Master?" He pulled Valentine face down on his lap and switched the butt plug on. "Because I would be happy to oblige you." He spanked Valentine hard, making his butt plug shift suddenly and leaving a red mark on his ass cheek.

"Master!" Valentine moaned his toes curling. As he felt the sharp sting of pain combine with the pleasant buzzing of the butt plug. "Yes, please Master more," Valentine resisted the urge to rut against his lap. "Master is so nice to listen to his slutty little pet's requests," Valentine moaned.

He grinned and spanked him again on the other cheek. "I don't know if spanking you really has the intended effect." He spanked him two more times. "It almost seems like you're enjoying your punishment..." He gripped the part of the butt plug that stuck out of Valentine's ass and started to gently pull it out before shoving it back in.