Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock annoying me as usual but it wouldn't shut up so I pounded the off button and sure enough it stopped I went to the bathroom and took a shower then got my clothes on long gray sweater with jeggings and some white converse. I went to do my make up when I noticed a note from my mom and as I read it I felt a chill it said,
Dear layla,
I'm gonna work late tonight and I don't want you to be out at 12:00am like last night you idiot. your curfew is 11:00 no later or you'll get a smack. see you at 12:30am tonight.
And just like that I knew that if she was gone tonight I would be able to do or go where ever I wanted with no yelling or screaming involved. I went to school and guess what? Chandler was there the locker across from mine and it was kinda weird how he remembered my face from last night because I mean it was dark and foggy so I guess he took a good look at my face or something. but anyway I went into my first class to see that chandler was there he waved to me with a smile on his face and gave a tap on the table next to him to tell me to sit by him so I did and mainly we just looked at each other and smiled we were having all the same classes together which was kinda nice considering that I had no friends at school but now he was my only friend which was kinda new but at lunch again he sat by me and we talked about our life and what not, but in a awkward silence he stared into my eyes and I stared at his. they were like the ocean with sparkles. but as we looked into each other's eyes we were rudely interrupted by a girl named hana, I really hated hana she would always make fun of me and call me fat, ugly, stupid, and a faggot... yeah she is a jerk a huge one but I mean I ignore her but apparently not today, "omg chandler will you like go out with me your so hot!?" She shouted like an idiot. of course she never even liked him because first of all he just got to this school, and second of all she doesn't even know him! But I'm just sitting there and chandler is looking at me and her back and forth and he says, "actually I was going out with layla." when he finished his sentence I got a chill down my spine and he looked into my eyes and smiled.