WHERE IT ALL BEGAN

NIKITA FROM SIX YEARS TO EIGHTEEN YEARS.

From six to eighteen years, they taught us how to fight, how to kill, torture, they made us stronger than normal human beings, they experimented on us. We were made to heal faster, see clearer,
run faster and think bigger, smarter.

They turned us into killing machine and I was the strongest
so I planned our escape and when we reached eighteen we escaped not before killing anyone who knew our existence.

We destroyed the lab and took all the monies but my biggest mistake was sparing our kidnapper's son thinking he was weak, the American Mafia's Son.

We were able to run away to another country but you can never run away from your past.

This is the beginning of our story my story. Now this is what happened. They made me a monster and this monster will be the source of their destruction and doom. For now we will lay low but when the time comes we will  fight hard with everything we've got.

NATASHA, NATALIE, NADIA'S POV

Nikita has done so much for us, she became our mother, sister, protector, and now saviour and nothing we do will be able to repay for everything she's done    for us. Now she has freed us and we will forever be loyal to her.        

Now we are going to start a new life ITALY here we come.

NIKITA'S POV

They don't know the war is not over and I will always protect them so ITALY here we come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------;---------------------------_-------------------------------------------------+++------------------_----------- - ------------------------------------------------------;------;-------------

# What do you think is gonna happen now ?

# Who do you think is after them ?

# How are they gonna start afresh and what are they gonna do ?

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I know this is very short but its not the main chapter. I will update every Sunday .

Pls vote and comment.