"What's your relations with Mr. David?"

PRESENT

TRES

"Hi Director" I entered and greeted her in a joyous manner.

"I told yah, wala kang makukuhang matino sa kanila" I laughed  and took a sit in front of her.

"Stop that Mr. Averys" she said nang napansin nyang palinga-linga ako sa paligid.

"I am just being amazed, the shelves, paintings, vases. Hmmm oh that room" I pointed it. "I wonder what's  inside of that? can I take a look?" I stand up and take a fast step ignoring the sounds of her voice stopping me.

I moved the doorknob pero nakalock ito kaya bumalik na ko sa kinauupuan. I saw she faced palm and heard her sighed.

"Are you really crazy, Mr. Averys?!" I understand why she shouted at me because I almost disrespect her privacy, but seeing her irritated makes me feel better. She will not stop huh, so I will deal with it.

"Pati ba naman ikaw Ms. Gerund? Why all of you keep telling me that I'm crazy?" I curiously asked. "Kung sabagay, nakakabaliw naman talaga. Right Ms. Gerund?

She refused to answer instead asking me different question. "What's your relations with Mr. David?" with that I stopped for a while when I heard his name.

"Just a friend of mine" I said despite knowing she wouldn't believe it. I see this coming so I managed to give her a smile.

"Really? You seems close to him than to your old friends" she asked with curiosity.

"Hmmm yep, hindi na kami ganon nagpapansinan. The fact na kasama ko ang murderer, kinikilabutan ako. Like this " I glared her and showed my arms.

"Plus, I enjoying my company with Klemus" I stated.

"What about you?" curiousity suddenly splashed on her face. Masama bang ibalik ang tanong sa director? She's too serious.

"I was joking" I added and laughed.

"Where's the key of Ms. Aidnara?" she asked.

"Oh you mean this" I showed the key from my pocket and her eyes become bigger, obviously, she didn't expect my honesty. I returned the key to my pocket and raised my right brow.

"Why?" I added.

"Give me that, kailangan ng malinis ng room nya" Ms. Gerund replied.

"Uhmm" I played the keys on my finger for a seconds before to finally gave it to her.

"Thanks" I heard her sighed then stand up to keep the keys inside her drawer. The 15 minutes session is done but since she didn't give a sign to leave I remain on my place and watch the people there.

Hinihintay kong buksan nya ang drawer pero natigil ito nang napagtanto niyang nandito pa ko. Ms. Gerund looked back at me then gave me permission to leave. Nawala lamang ang tingin namin sa isa't - isa ng isarado ko na ang pintuan at tuluyang lumabas.

I was thinking to go in our class but I decided to skip it now. I'm here at cafeteria and busy writing on my notebook, well, we have no phone here so this is the only thing that will save me for being lonely. Honestly, this past few weeks I had many things to think and they were right saying I am crazy. This things makes me crazy and I want this to ended.

Bumalik lang ang kamalayan ko when a man suddenly come out in my front. Surely, it is Klemus David. Napatingin ako sa notebook ko at napahawak ako sa noo when I saw what I've written there. I dont understand it, nawala na naman ako sa sarili.

"Dym-" he was about to speak but I stopped him. "Shshshshs" I still need a few minutes of silence.

I saw Ely followed by Amira along with Kael and behind her is Jane entered this cafeteria but none of them sit on our place.They sat in different circles which gave me realizion that we totally ignored each other, though our eyes always met giving deeper meaning on it. Our friends are totally ruined. I don'r want to say that but it looks like that.