•Taeyong•

Lee Taeyong
Word count:1010
-

Y/N's POV

"Let's go now!" Taeyong says excited. It's our first time going on vacation together, alone. Without the other members of staff. Just the 2 of us. It's relaxing and exciting. We get out of the hotel and start walking. We planned our whole day, where to go and when. "So first that way. It isn't that long before we get to the underground." He says. "When does it leave?" I ask him. "If it's right it should be 9:15am and we'll arrive at 9:40am." He tells me. "Then we still have enough time to get some coffee somewhere."

We find a cafe and get inside. "Look at all these snacks, should we take some for later?" Taeyong asks me. "You want cookies?" I ask and he nods with the cutest face. "Can we also get 4 of these and 2 brownies please?" I ask the bartender who was taking our order. "Can you hold this for a second, then I can pay." I say. "Shouldn't I be paying?" He ask. "It's fine, you already got me enough yesterday." I say as I pay. "Babe, we only have 20minutes left. We should be quick."

I look at the time and nod. "Yongie I can't follow, you're too fast." He takes my hand and starts walking. We were just on time, we ran into the metro and right behind us the doors closed. "We just got on time. So when we arrive we need to go past a fountain." Taeyong explains. "And then?" I ask. "Then we have to go left and we're there." He tells me. "It'll be so fun!" I said clapping my hands. "You're so cute." He pinches my cheek. "Says someone who speaks animal crossing." He just chuckles. "But you like it."

-

"Come on I'm hungry, I want to get some food." I say in a whiny voice. "Wait let me just quickly take a picture of this." Taeyong says taking his phone out. "No, you always take hundreds of pictures. I want to eat now." I say the last part cutely. "Here take another cookie." He stuffs my mouth with one of the cookies we bought earlier. "Thank you." I say as I take a bite. "We can go now. Let's find a place to eat something." We continue walking till we find a restaurant.

We sit at a table and order lots of food. "Can we eat all of it?" I question. "Don't worry I can. This is going to be delicious!" I laugh at Taeyong. "What's so funny?" He asks me. "You're adorable." I say. "If you say so. But I'm gonna eat now, I'm hungry." He starts eating. "What do we have planned after this?" I ask curiously. "Shopping. There's a place nearby with many small and cute shops. And a really nice view at the end of the road." He tells me. "You really planned everything huh?" He nods. "Of course what else are we gonna do if we don't know anything."

"Here's an ice cream shop, let's get some." I say pointing at the colourful building. "I thought you couldn't eat no more after the restaurant." Taeyong says. "Ice cream is something different. I always have space left for dessert." I tell him. We go inside and I look at the many options. "Look how cute they decorate it! That person got a bunny looking ice cream." I looked at the different options that I can get. "You made a choice babe?" Taeyong asks. "Yes, I think."

I got 2 of my favourite flavours. "Here you go a cute panda for the lady and a kitty for you sir." We got our ice creams after we paid. "Let's take a picture together. I can hang them in my room with all the others." He smiles as we take a few pictures. We eat our ice creams and continue to look around at the different stores. "Ow look, fluffy and cute toys. Let's get one!" Taeyong says. "Go choose one, I'll choose a keychain and new sunglasses." I make my choice and go find Taeyong after. "Did you get one?" He shook his head.

"I don't know which one. The polar bear or the piggy. What do you think?" I point at the polar bear. "Then I'll buy the piggy." He chuckles. We go pay for everything. "Look there jewellery. Oh they're handmade." I look around for a while but didn't buy anything. "Didn't you like that necklace?" Taeyong asks. "I do but I'm not sure if I'd get it. Let's just go there and find a place to sit." Taeyong holds my hand as we walk to a bench. "Look at that view so beautiful." The bench had a view over a lake.

"I have to go to the restroom, just wait here okay." Taeyong says. I wait on the bench as he leaves. I took some pictures and just watched the view calmly. "What is a beautiful girl doing here all alone?" A guy sits next to me. "I'm not alone. I'm here with my boyfriend." I say calmly not wanting to make a drama. "I don't see anyone. You know, lying is bad." He says. "Just leave me alone. My boyfriend will be back any minute." I tell the guy. "But he isn't here." I started to get more nervous. "Leave me alone please"

The man didn't leave me. "She asked to leave her alone." I hear Taeyong's voice. "And who are you?" The man asks. "He's my boyfriend, I told you he'd be back." I say. "Whatever." He left. "Are you okay?" Taeyong asks and I nod in response. "Did he do anything?" He asks. "No, I'm fine. Did you find a restroom?" I ask. "Uh I didn't went. Instead I got you this." He holds a little box. "What is it?" I ask curious. "Open it, then you'll know." I open and see the necklace from earlier. "Thank you yongie!" I hug him and give him a kiss."

~
A/N: it's so hot where I live, wherever you are stay hydrated cuz these temperatures ain't kidding- so yes take care💚🌱