twenty-six

〘✿〙
teal

When I woke up today, I screamed at the top of my lungs, with excitement of course. I scared the hell out of Kate whom came in only her underwear while brushing her teeth. Why she brushes her teeth half naked? I'll never know.

My reasons for my excitement was that Sarren would be sending me a demo of the song we had been working on and the fact that Ondreaz and I would be picking up my puppy today.

I was basically bouncing off the walls. Up at 6am, I cleaned the whole house to waste some time. Ondreaz was coming over to pick me up at 10am and I still had an hour to head to Ardens house.

I might as well work on names for my baby girl.

Kate sat beside me on the couch as I scribbled away name ideas onto a notepad, putting stars next to the names I loved the most.

"I like that one." Kate commented as she lazily pointed to a name on the notepad.
"Hmmm I don't know, I liked that one but I grew from it." I hummed, chewing on the end of the pen.
"Let me write them, please." She grabbed the notepad from my lap and took the pen from my mouth. "Give me names and I'll write them."
"I was thinking names that started with 'L', I don't know why but I really fuck with names that start with L." I told Kate with a shrug and she thought for a second.
"Alright, I'll write a heap of names and you can say which ones you don't like and I'll cross them off." Her hand went to work on scribbling names on the notepad.

She handed my the notepad and I read down the list.
• Lily
• Lola
• Lachy
• Loma
• Livy
• Levy
• Lemon
• Tez

"Tez? I thought I said 'L' names. Anyway what is that?" I scrunched my face at her and she giggled.
"Well your ship name is bad and isn't a cute dog name. I came up with Tez because the 'T' in your name and the- Anyway it works doesn't it?" She was explaining herself before she interrupted. I knew she was up to something suspicious.

Perhaps the 'ez' is a reference to the end on of Ondreaz name. I'm not stupid, I know Kate and Tony are plotting for us to be together. Even though Kate has slept with Ondreaz, it doesn't bother her and it's like she much rather that I'm with him. I don't know how to explain it, she just acts a way.

A knock at the door interrupted before I could answer her and Ondreaz let himself in.
"Dre! Come here. This name here, cute right?" Kate turned around on the couch and yelled to Ondreaz and I looked over at him. He leant over the back of the couch, resting his elbows on the headrest and read the list.
"Tez? I like it." He gave me a cute boyish smile and my heart started beating fast.
"I think it's lowkey meant to be our ship name." I told him out of the blue, to see if he would change his mind. His eyes went wide for a moment but they creased as he smiled at that. Kate looked shocked that I figured it out and I poked my tongue at her.
"That's even better! We naming our fur baby Tez!" He exclaimed and I looked up at him with a shocked expression. He placed a gently hand on my cheek and I relaxed into it. "You like that name, don't you? Tez?"
"Hmmm." I gave a content hum and nodded gently.
"I need to use the bathroom, I'll be back." He told us, taking his hand off my cheek and jogging off.

I watched him leave and my face was squished between Kate's hands as the door clicked closed.
"What was that?!" Her eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her head.
"I don't even know. It was nice though." I realised now what just happened and my brain scrambled.
"That was the sweetest shit I've ever seen!" Her hands squished me tighter as she squealed.

She went to speak again but the sound of the toilet flushing shut her up. Ondreaz came back to the living area and held a hand out for me to help me off the couch.
"Arden texted, Tez is ready to be picked up." He told me as I took his hand.
"Is that her offical name now?" I teased and he pulled me along to leave.
"Yes it is- Bye Kate!" He left no room for argument as he rushed me out. He must have been really excited for this puppy.

He opened the door for me and I jumped into his car. We set off towards Ardens. I looked over at Ondreaz and grimaced. It's a lot hotter than usual today, maybe he's hot in that sweat shirt. I thought about asking but the song I like came on the Aux and both Ondreaz and I started to sing together.

The whole car trip we sang together and just fucked around. By the end I didn't even realised that he was holding my hand in my lap. My face heated up when I realised it.

We had been getting really close lately, touchy-feely type of close. I'm not sure if it was going anywhere or if we were just playing around. I noticed though that I'm no longer thinking about Ryan. It's as if he just a distant memory now. Which is hard to believe, he was a big part of my life and I cared for him deeply, trusted him with my life. I guess when he had broken that trust, that string that bonded me to him broken with it.

I'm not mad at him anymore and it doesn't make me sad. I'm satisfied with the way my life is without him. I'm glad I had him in my life, it changed a lot for me, gave me strength to stand up on my feet again. If I didn't have Ryan, I would've never met Ondreaz.

I was dragged from my thoughts when Ondreaz slipped his hand from mine and grabbed his phone. He placed it in my hand and placed his hand back on the wheel.

"Please message Arden, tell him we are a minute away." He told me and I mumbled a yes. I opened the lock screen but it wouldn't let me through and asked for a password.
"Password?"
"8325."

I texted Arden and a few moments after we were pulling into his driveway. He was already waiting out the front with a small travel bag and the puppy in his arms.

Tez.

Our fur baby.

✧✧✧

notteal Tez🐶

notteal Tez🐶

ondreazlopez furbaby

emmachamerlain bring her over now!

katehealy as if you go to target before bringing her home to her aunty

patrickhuston hype house dog!

sarren exciting day for you

username fuck this is cute

charliedamelio i'm coming to pet that dog

〘✿〙

IM SORRY
I HAVE NO EXCUSE
JUST PLEASE FORGIVE ME
IM SO LAZY LATELY
I KNOW ITS BEEN A LONG TIME
I CANT HELP IT

but i love y'all 🥺🥺