Who I'm?

The time when i just think about what others think i was just concerned about others not about myself what I'm who I'm what i like what should i do for myself nothing like this it was just all for others . As i was growing i elder i started facing many problems because of these all things going in my mind . I was all over bound within these people's their way of thinking and that was the time i decided to make my own way what i thought to do in my life and finally i decided to choose my life for me only not for the society . Now i feel myself in a comfort zone of my life . And from here i decided to go up with my dreams . My dreams to fly over the sky with my success and let the people to shut their mouth by showing them what i can do what a girl can do if she choose it to do in her life. From then I'm only addicted to my hardwork my ability to do my studies in a proper way. Then after a years of my preparations i had applied for the CLAT exams which was my dreams to qualify it and become a lawyer.Its just because of my trust in myself and my hardwark i had achieved it with a good performance . Now i can say people what I'm who I'm and what could to achieve something if i choose it for me in my life .
Here's we are gonna to understand the capability of ourselves what we can do if our inner soul and our mind had decided to achieve something . Your voice your promises your words your worries should be firstly applicable on yourself only !🖤 I love myself and I'm what I'm .