Ch.18

ABBIE'S POV.

Dani and I arrived home and were greeted by the boys.

"Hi"
"Hey"
"Hi"
"Hi"
"Hellooooooooooooooo!!!"

Yeah, the last one was louis haha.

"Hi boys, were gonna be up stairs. I need to get Dani ready, see you guys later" I said and kissed Niall on the lips.

Dani and I walked up stairs and into her bedroom to get her ready for her date..

NIALL'S POV.

"Okay man, we need to get you ready for your date. What are you guys gonna do?" Louis asked Harry, being his nosy self.

"Erm, I'm gonna take her to a Italian restaurant on the outskirts of L.A and then were gonna go to the funfair. Is that a nice date?" Harry asked seeming nervous.

"Yeah mate that's awesome!" Liam said.

"Aww man I thought we were all gonna go to the funfair together" Louis whined.

"Don't worry lou, we will go another time as well yeah?" Harry said.

"Okay!" Louis said with a smile and jumping around just being his normal self.

"C'mon man you gotta go and get ready" I said and he walked up stairs to get ready for his date...

ABBIE'S POV.

Niall just texted me saying that Dani's got to wear something casual but also a slight bit fancy, so I pulled out a pair of floral shorts, a white top that she can tuck in into her shorts and a baggy pink cardigan, with her white converse (picture on the top).

'Oh how much I love that outfit!' I thought.

Dani got out of the shower and walked out with a towel around her hair and another around her body.

"Okay so let me do your makeup" I said and sat her down on the chair.
"you're not allowed to look until I have finished" I said and she nodded.

I started off with some concealer under her eyes and on red patches on her skin even though she didn't really need that much of makeup on, her face is flawless.

Then I rubbed it in to even it out on her skin, then I put some blush on her cheeks, then I put a bit of light pink eye shadow, then I put on a bit of mascara on her eye lashes and then some nude lipstick.

"Done" I said and turned her around and she looked in the mirror and gasped.

"Oh my god" she said with a huge smile and stood up to hug me "thank you thank you thank you" she said.

"Don't thank me yet I haven't finished" I said and she gave me a confused look, "I'm gonna do your hair as well" I said and she smiled and sat back down.

I grabbed from the bathroom: some Argain oil for her hair to be smoother, the hair dryer, the hair straightener and the hair curler.

I started off by putting in the Argain oil then I combed her hair and dried it with the hair dryer, then I used the hair straightener and the hair curler to do her hair, I put in some slight curls and small beach wave hair, it looked fantastic.

I turned her around and she smiled again and ran over to me.

"Thank you so much, I love you!" She said.

"Now go get dressed" I said and walked out the room..

*******************

Hii guys!!

Sorry I haven't updated in a LONG time!

Cause It was Christmas and then New Years, oh yeah!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Thank you to all of that have voted for this fanfic, I appreciate it!

And if u haven't VOTED yet, then do it now! I will also read ur fanfics if u would like! :)

Anyway hope you all had a ret new year, and please leave a comment...

-HOW WAS EVERYONES NEW YEAR?

-HOW DID YOU CELEBRATE IT?

-AND WHAT DID YOU GUYS GET FOR XMAS?

So I hope you all had a wonderful start of the new year 2015!!

Love you all!!

-Alessia-