Elimination

We moved on to a room full of squirrels who were harvesting nuts for the candy, I had a different type of nut in mind. The annoying rich girl demanded that Wonka has to sell her one of the squirrels and obviously he said no. She threw a fit and fell in, her father jumped in after her trying to save her. They both got dumped into the trash bin because they're pieces of shit and got what they deserved. I noticed it was only me and this other kid left but I really didn't care because I knew I'd win.

I walked over to Wonka to ask where we were going next, then I felt something squeezing my ass. I looked behind me and turns out it was just willy. I blushed and put my hand on his making him squeeze it harder, he was so hot I could barely control myself. Once again we were interrupted by the annoying kid, but I knew they'd all be gone soon. He lead us to a room with a TV that grew and shrunk things. The last kid didn't listen to wonka when he said not to mess with it and he ended up getting shrunk to the size of a roach. I wish I could stomp on him for that but him turning tiny and seeing his mom cry was satisfactory enough. The oompa loompas took them away and FINALLY we were alone.