Chapter Four: The Gathering

• Dedicated to Megan Shutler

This is a short chapter, sorry, but i coudn't think of anything to write.

But please vote, comment or fan.

PS- i just wanted to say thanks to all of you who have fanned, commented or voted.

Chapter Four:  The Gatherng

Bellas POV

We had just got inside the doors when Edward gasped and hugged me closer.

"What is it?"i asked him, getting even more scared,"Can you hear her thoughts?"

"Yes, but she'snot thinking for herself, someone is showing her horrible pictures"

"Like what?" Rosalie asked.

"Like false pictures of what is happening to us now, like us being killed, one by one, starting with Bella, that's why she's screaming, for us" then he hugged me tighter to his chest, as Emmett said,

"Well come on then, lets move faster" and we all agreed as we heard her scream,"MUMMA! DADDY!" and so we ran, at human speed, towards the reception area. We walked straight past the woman sat at a desk at the back of the room and we also ignored her telling us not to go into the room infront of us, but we were already there, and just before we pushed the door open, me and Edward glanced at each other, nodded then pushed the door, to the scene that was infront of us.

NessiesPOV

As i prepared to scream one last time before i died, something strange but great happened.

The doors at the far end of the room burst open, and there stood my Mumma and Daddy, "Mumma! Daddy!"

As they made eye contact with me, alot of things happened at once.

First, i somehow felt my mums sheild go around me, and i could see by the look on herface that she was trying to concentrate, on where the other vampire powers were attacking her, like Jane and Alec firing pain and nothing at them.

And lastly, a group of vampires coming in behing my parents, it was my whole vampire family.

"Mummy! Daddy!" i kept shouting and struggling to get free so that i could go to them.

"Give us our daughter back!" my mummy shouted as my daddy growled, "Give Renesmee back to us now!"

"Be calm, my young friends, we bring know harm to the child, we only wih for her to answer some quesions" As Aro finished speaking my family crouched  down, ready to attack.

"She doesn't know anthing about that" my dad shouted,as he pulled my mum closer to him so that we could see what or who was joining my family.

Edwards POV

I pulled my Bella closer to me as i heard the thought of others joining us. The first thoughts came from the Denalis 'Hey Edward, we heard that the Volturi had taken Nessie and that you were comin here to get her back, so we've come to help' Tanyas and Kates thoughts came to me, as they explained to me how they knew what was going on, And then i heard the Amazons and the Irish clan as they also explained that also wanted to help save Renesmee, Soon after that all of the vampires, including Huilen and Nahuel, that stood infront of the Volturi, just 4 years ago, now stood together again.

After folded out around us, i looked at the shocked faces of the Volturi, and then someones thoughts came to me, one of whom hadn't stood us the last time, Alistair, 'Edward, i will stand with you this time, as i also think that it is time to end the Volturi, forever' I turned my head towards him as he stopped next to Carlisle, but was looking at me, and so i gave him a weak smile and a nod in agreement, And then with that he crouched down into attack position like the rest of us.

'Edward,'i heard my Bellas angel voice in my mind, i glanced at her to let her know that i was listening, 'are we going to be attacking' i nodded, and she nodded back,'Do they know that we're about to attack' i nodded slightly again,'I'll try and keep my sheild up around the right people, while you try and grab Renesmee and then bring her to Kate so that she can shocked any one who tries to get near her, while we all fight and destroy the Volturi for good' as i nodded in response Emmetts loud thoughts were coming to me, 'Yo Eddie, what are we waiting for are we going to attack or what' i nodded again, and then held up four fingers behind me, so that everyone could see how long we had until everyone was ready.

As our exchange was going on the whole Volturi guide and clan had come and they were now all crouched in attack position, as Renesmee was pulled off to the side, by a vampire that i did not recognise,

Three,  But she was closer to me now.

Two,  Somehow everyone knew what they were about to do, even Kate, who was promising in her mind that she would keep Nessie safe until we came and got her.

One,  And then we lauched forward, towards the Volturi as they lauched towards us.