Quirks

Purlion: This gives Izuku the power to steal, give, and merge quirks.

Nullification: This quirk will disable any quirk that is not already in use. The user can increase or decrease the size of the area of effect. The user moves faster with a smaller radius. The Quirk is used to make the nullification weaker.

Sludge: Izuku can transform his body into a bulk of a mud-like substance. This fluid form makes him immune to physical attacks. It also gives him the ability to take over another person's body and use their Quirk against their will.

Hand Sword: (this was the quirk that killed his mom) Izuku can turn both of his hands into swords.

Telekinesis (his mom told him to take it when she died): Izuku is only able to carry a certain amount of weight with his mind.

Green Fire: Izuku can shoot green flame that's at least 1200 degrees Celsius. He can risk burning himself if used too much.

Energy manipulation: This quirk allows Izuku to convert his vitality into pure energy and manipulate it for various purposes. He would have to use a lot of stamina.

Teleportation Portal: This quirk allows Izuku to travel to a different area just by thinking of a place. He can only travel to certain places he's been to.

Memory reader: This quirk gives Izuku the ability to see people's memories. When used it will give Izuku a minegrain.

Absolute Cancel: This quirk allows Izuku to cancel everyone that's 30 meters close to him. It can only last for 10 minutes.

Memory shower: Gives Izuku the power to show people his memories.

Levitation: This quirk allows the user to hover/float in the air unassisted, allowing the user to seamlessly float in the air and prevent their bodies from making contact with the ground below.

Super Ultra Regeneration: This quirk helps Izuku heal serious wounds that he gets and can regenerate missing limbs. But will start to regenerate slowly if it's overused.

Elemental Manipulation: This quirk allows Izuku to manipulate and combine any kind of element. Can not create any elements.

Dark Energy Blast: This quirk allows Izuku to convert his vitality into negative energy and manipulate it for various purposes.

Air-Canon: This quirk allows Izuku to release an air shockwave from their arms.

Healing Hands: This quirk allows the user to heal anyone they touch. The more grievous the wound the longer the user has to keep their hands on the person they are healing.

Laser: The quirk user becomes a living beam of energy and moves at lightning speed, but can take a huge amount of stamina.

Rage: The quirk user gains more raw power when they feel angrier, but he has to be very angry to start the power.

Configuration: The user can absorb matter into their body and transform it into the absorbed material.

Multi-Jump: The quirk user can jump at very high and large distances, but must use a lot of concentration.  

Soundboard: The user can adjust their voice to record and mimic any sound they hear.

Soundproof: The user creates a field of energy that nullifies sound in and out, if overused the user could become deaf for a little.

Surge: The user increases the power of whoever they apply their quirk to by five times.

Weight Control: The quirk user can manipulate the weight of themself or any object. The user has to touch the person or object to use the quirk.