S.A.D "Secret Agency Department"(part 1)

One direction p.o.v
H:"Paul you know it was an accident"
Z:"yeah Paul we didn't mean it"
P:"listen am not mad am disappointed why would you go to the CGC for a prank you know that's a top secret place and now we're gonna get in trouble because of your pranks"
L:"Paul we can fix it"

Just when Liam said that a bomb landed on the field.

P:"see what you done ok Liam,Harry,Louis,Niall,Zayn and Ross(from R5) go behind the truck."

They went behind the truck and Paul called one of his niece because she knows how to deal with the situation when Paul was done he went to the boys and said that we had to stay there a while.

Eva's p.o.v
(on the phone with paul)

E:"what is it uncle?you know am really busy right now "

P:"I know but I need your help"

E:"what is it now? you know you have to call for a emergencies?"

P:"do you still work at The S.A.D? "

E:"yeah why?"

P:"you know when I told you I work as management for a boy band and they do lots of pranks?"

E:"yeah what about that? "

P:"they done a prank on the CGC and now they wanna kill us we really need your help Eva"

E:"fine I'll be there find a safe place I'll be there in 1 minute."

P:"ok"

End of conversation

Now I have to get off this mission to help my uncle with the idiots aswell uhh I hate this sometimes.I went to the front office of the S.A.D and told them the story they let me go so I took my TUYV 184 motorcycle I put my helmet on and well duty calls.

.......-> next chapter?.......