Chapter 14

Omniscient

"Come on Samiya what you wanna eat." Alyse asked as she stood in the line in Chick- Fil- A.

"Just get me a spicy chicken sandwich."

"The deluxe or no?"

"Yeah the deluxe bitch, ion want my shit dry." Samiya frowned.

"Okay li bitch don't do too much." Alyse said as she crossed her arms across her chest.

"Aight call me when you on the way." Samiya said before hanging up and Alyse's music started playing through her air pods again.

Alyse waited patiently in the line as she looked around the restaurant watching her surroundings because people these days are weird.

She took her air pods out once she felt someone tap her on the shoulder and quickly turned her head. She was surprised at who she saw she hadn't seen him in a good minute.

"Oh my goodness hi." Alyse said giving him a hug.

"Wasgood mamas." Kevonte said hugging her waist. "Went ghost onna nigga."

"I had got a new number I looked for your number for the longest and could've find it so I was like fuck it." Alyse shrugged. "How you been though?"

"Shit you know me, Coolin." He shrugged. "How you?"

"I'm good."

"You still got yo therapy shit going?"

"Yeah, I got moved up with the big dawgs and all." Alyse chuckled.

"Proud of you." He said nodding his head.

"Thank youu." She smiled. She looked up and noticed that he was her turn to order. She moved up and Kevonte moved up with her.

"I'll pay fa you, say lemme get ughh number 5 with a lemonade. Whatcha getting?" He asked Alyse.

"Lemme get 2 spicy chicken deluxe with lemonade." She said and the cashier nodded. She looked over as the lady told Vonte the price and she squinted her eyes. She knew she wasn't trippin. Felt like somebody was watching her and she ain't like that at all.

"Fuck ass hoe." Kiari mumbled to hisself as he sat in his car outside of Chick- Fil- A.

"What you said?" Keisha asked.

"Nun, ion feel like going in nomo hmm." He said handing her his card.

"Mmcht, you da one who insisted not going through the drive way and now you-"

"Ion feel like arguin shorty, get me a chicken sandwich." He said waving her off.

"Ian getting shit." She mumbled he reached over and grabbed her arm.

"I'm not finna play with you Keisha fix yo attitude too. We been doing good, don't fuck shit up." He warned.

"And if I do?" She tested.

"Ima show yo ass better than I could tell you." He nodded letting her arm go.

"Bet not hit friend." 1.0 said.