maybe falling is a good thing

Marinette was feeling good. She woke up to her alarm, had time to take a bath and had 5 more minutes till the bus. She wore a v neck white shirt which was airy and had small white flowers embroidered in it which you could only see it if you were watching closely. For pants, she wore baby blue shorts with tights, which had daisies embroidered in it. So when she went downstairs fully ready for the bus to WE, she didn't think for a second about the bus going without her.

She went straight to one of the hotel staff asking about the bus to WE when she was told that they already left 30 minutes ago. Marinette was dumbfounded; she had worked so hard for the class to go to WE she didn't think for a second about missing it, so she started running.

She must have run around a kilometer before she bumped into someone. When she looked up, she saw a man taller than her around and realized that she wasn't falling before she felt their arm around her hip. She jumped squeaking before she started apologizing, her words becoming jumbled up and having no meaning as she said the words which popped up into her head.

The man who she bumped into laughed a little before he stopped the rush of words which tumbled out of her mouth. "No need to apologize, it was as much as my fault as yours." to which she denied before he cut her off again. "What are you doing here all alone this place is dangerous."

Marinette was about to lie before she realized she had no reason to and that this man didn't seem like a potential threat, so she answered truthfully, "my class left to Wayne Enterprises without me." To which the man before her frowned at. "In Gotham?" He asked with skepticism. Ah, so not many people were left alone in Gotham, she thought before she nodded. "It's not a big deal though." She said, which made him frown more.

"Does this happen often?" When Marinette didn't answer it was more than enough for him to offer her his hand and give her a gentle smile, "I was heading to Wayne enterprises as well, would you like to accompany me Ms...?" "Marinette, Marinette Dupain-Cheng." she said, smiling brightly at him, "and you are?" "Damian. It's a pleasure to meet you Ms Marinette."

After formal introductions were complete, they slipped into easy conversation and before they knew it; they had reached. "Thank you." She said, smiling brightly at Damian before she slipped off to meet her classmates.

"MARIGOLD!!" was all she heard before they swept her into a huge hug, which later became a group hug with one extra member in it. "Alix? What are you doing here?" She asked before Chloe started telling the story from the start. Lila had lied about her accomplishments by saying that she had helped the man who had won the Wolfson history prize when it was actually Alix's dad.

"I can't believe that I was under her spell for so long." Alix said, breaking the silence while waving her arms around as if to hit an invisible Lila. Marinette laughed. When she finally realized that Alix Kubdel, one of her oldest friends, was back as her friend she begun to tear up, causing the other 3 to immediately wrap their arms around her. Alix muttering apologies into her hair as Nino and Chloe gave her comforting words.

Maybe her life was coming back together again.

THE END

jk. sry for scaring ya'll

_.・~*⊶*~・._

To say that the inside of WE were amazing was an understatement it was ASTOUNDING. Although at first glance it may have seemed like an ordinary place, the amount of technology there was enough to make even Max ogle.

"Wow," Marinette breathed out, staring in awe at all the people who worked there bustling around. She then wished that she had her sketchbook with her (she's got a new one after they destroyed it) the amount of dresses she could design out of this building was amazing, she wondered how she could've been so lucky to win her class a trip here.

"Close your mouth before you catch flies, Marigold." Said Chloe teasingly as she laughed at Marinette's flushed face. "Chloe!" She said, lightly pushing Chloe as they listened to the tour guide, who in fact was Tim in disguise. (they're still oblivious dorks so they can't even think of someone using a disguise. Marinette literally searched his name up 15 times, she's just that oblivious.)

Once again, the peaceful time with Marinette and her friends were disrupted by a liar spewing more lies, "Damibear brought me here once on a date, it was so romantic. He even set up candles around a desk which had like an amazing amount of food on top." She gushed to her group of sheep, which gobbled up the story.

Marinette sighed as she looked at the group, which were now trying to pry the information from Lila, which only ended with her giving them a sly smile and saying that 'damibear' wanted their privacy. Why couldn't they see that Lila's lies were so far-fetched, Marinette thought to herself as they walked to the cafeteria for lunch.

That was when she heard the tour guide (this is from Marinette's perspective) ask Lila a question, "who's the damibear you're talking about?" To which Lila gave him a supposedly lovesick sigh, which just sounded fake to Marinette before Lila answered.

"Damian Wayne." The moment she said his name, the tour guide looked like he was about to laugh before he plastered an expression which Marinette tried to understand but failed to. Huh, she thought, he doesn't believe her lies either, which made a small smile creep their way onto her face before she put on a neutral expression to go get her food.

Although she was lucky enough to not have any incidents on her way, she wasn't so lucky on the way back. She should've been more careful, she thought to herself, cheeks red after the fall she had because of Kim's foot tripping her.

She groaned to herself as she sat down next to her friends, taking an apple from Chloe's lunch, taking a huge bite out of it. She sighed. She wouldn't risk the humiliation to go get lunch the second time so today was going to be a just a light snack day.

Nino, being the kindhearted person he was, offered her his lunch, but she denied ignoring the pleads her stomach said, she couldn't risk the humiliation. "I am going to beat that bitch." Said Alix, cracking her knuckles as she glared at Kim. Not that he noticed, but still.

"No, it's fine Alix they didn't do any harm." She said, giving her a soft smile. She then started to wonder how bad the rest of the day could be.

1177 words wooo!!! Also i cant believe that this story got around 200 views already THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! Anyways thank you to the people who commented or liked and i hope you guys will stick with me throughout my journey!

BUG OUT!!!!