Romans Road

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, (Romans 3:23 NIV84)

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 6:23 NIV84)

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8 NIV84)

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile-the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:9-13 NIV84)

Just a few verses with a very big message.

Imagine a big gap, one that makes the Grand Canyon look microscopic. There is now way we can cross that.

Man is on one side, and God is on the other. Man is sinful, and God is perfect. He cannot be in the presence of sin. Remember Romans 3:23.

Romans 6:23 says the payment of sin is death. Since we sin, we are forever separated from God. That is the big canyon that we cannot cross.

Romans 5:8 says that God loves us, so he sent His son to die for us. That is the bridge over the big canyon. Now there is a way for us to get to God, and it's free!

But there is a trick to crossing this bridge, that is Faith. If you just believe, that isn't enough. Even the demons believe in God!

You must call upon Him. Trust Him as your Savior and Lord. Commit your life to Him. This isn't just fire insurance.

Now you need to follow Him. He is your life. Yes, everyone struggles at times, but you must be diligent! Reading your Bible and praying every day helps strengthen your walk with Him. Don't give up just because others don't like you. They are rejecting Jesus.

Is something stopping you from trusting God? Maybe you need to let go of it.

If you want to know Jesus as your personal savior, I urge you to talk with me. God loves you so much, it is unmeasurable!

You can pray to God, and when you do, if you mean it from your heart, He will accept you! You cannot lose your salvation, the Bible says that nothing can pluck you out of God's hands.

Jesus loves You! :)