I got a golden ticket

I woke up in my gross, musty tattered bed and looked around my tiny ass room that was falling apart and starting to grow mold. I sighed "I hate it here I wish things were different...". I got out of bed to get dressed since I was poor and didn't have running water, I had to dump melted snow water on my head. I put on a wrinkly brown dress that looked like horse shit and ran out my door. I skipped along the sidewalk and stopped infront of the giant Wonka chocolate factory, "chile I wish I worked there" I said spitefully. I turned to leave as I saw a chocolate bar laying on the ground, I screeched with joy and quickly snatched it up. I ripped the purple wrapper open and saw it. "I- I found the golden ticket.." I whispered.

(Time skip cause I don't feel like writing luv 😀)

  I decided the night before that I would seduce Wonka with my giant dumptruck ass and make him marry me. I waited outside the gates with the 4 other winners anxiously, they were all ugly so I knew I would beat them. The gates opened and I walked in with confidence trying to muffle the squelching sounds of my fat gorilla grip coochie. The doors of the factory opened and he walked out, his black bob glistening in the morning light. My breath hitched as our eyes met, I knew right there that id have no problem making him mine.