Chapter 3||Can I Kill You?||

Tohru POV

~After Work~

"Tohru!" Emi exclaimed. "Are you okay?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine," I replied. 

"You look feverish," she said then put her hand on my forehead. "You ARE feverish! Let me get you some water." Then she walked out of the tent. While she was still getting the water, I heard laughter. I looked outside the tent and saw Shigure-san and Sohma-kun. 

"What. Are. You. Doing," said a voice behind them and saw that Emi was glaring at Shigure-san and Sohma-kun but mostly Shigure-san. "Nothing," replied Shigure-san. "What are you guys doing here anyway? Wait. We should first get to my house, then we can talk."

Emiko POV

"Fine." I said rolling my eyes at him. Trying to act like the nice guy when he was just laughing a minute ago. Humph. "C'mon, let's go," I grabbed Tohru's hand and we began following Yuki and Shigure. 

"Hey silver head," I called. 

"What," said Yuki annoyed. 

"What should I call you?" I asked. 

"Whatever is fine," said Yuki. 

"Okay Whatever," I said. "Actually, Silver Head suits you better." Silver Head looked annoyed while Shigure and I tried to hide our laughter. 

"Hey, Silver Head. Are we there yet? Tohru is starting to get tired," I said after awhile. 

"We're here," he replied and we went in and sat at a little table. 

"So, how long have you guys been living in a tent?" asked Shigure once we were all settled. 

"Since last week. We're just staying there till the renovations for grandfather's house is over. We will pay you if needed. We just need a place to stay for a while," I replied since Tohru was not in a condition to answer. 

"Well, we could but it's dangerous there, there are perverts and loose ground around there. Very dangerous," replied Shigure. 

"Hmm... I see. We'll be fine though. Can you get something to help my sister? You guys were the ones that offered us to go to your house," I said. 

"Yuki. Go get an ice pack," said Shigure. 

"Okay." said Silver Head. He opened one of the doors and we saw a bunch of trash bags and stuff piled on top of each other. He quickly closed it again. 

"Alright. Somebody get a towel soaked in water then," I said. 

"Okay," replied Silver Head. He quickly got it and I put it against my sister's head. Suddenly Shigure said, "There was a landslide near your tent." 

"I see..." I said. 'How did he know?' I thought.

"Somebody go and check the damage," said Shigure. 

"I'll go," volunteered Silver Head. 

"Great," I said. 'NOW where will we stay?' I thought. As if he read my mind Shigure said, "You guys could stay with us until the renovations are over."

"Thank you..." I said reluctantly. 

"Well, let's first get you some futons and then we will see what happens tomorrow," said Shigure. 

"Alright," I said. I quickly finished my homework and woke my sister up to do her homework since I couldn't do it for her. 

"Sis. Wake up. You need to do your homework," I told her. Good thing I brought our bags. Just in time, Yuki came back with dirt on him and our stuff. 

"How did you get our stuff?!" I asked. "It wasn't buried very deep," he replied. 

"I see..." I said. 

"Why are you staying with your grandfather anyway?" he asked. 

"Well, Dad died of an illness when Tohru was 3 and I was just a couple months old. Mom died a couple months ago because she got hit by a car. Everybody argued who would take us in but in the end, our grandfather did," I said. 

"I see..." replied Silver Head. "Honda-san always acts so cheerful at school. I didn't know that." 

"Well, it doesn't matter," I said in response. "What's done is done." 

"I guess..." said Silver Head. 

"Anyway, it's late. I should get to sleep. Goodnight." I said. 

"Goodnight..." replied Silver Head.