Chapter 13

"Good morning Lou Lou”

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled. Oh if that’s the face he’d always wake up to, maybe he’d be more of a morning person. It was Harry, standing at the side of the bed with a tray of breakfast in hand wearing his grey hoodie. It looked really good on him too. “Where’d you get that?” he asked. Harry’s face turned into a deep shade of red, “I-I’m sorry. I had nothing else to wear. I left the keys to my suitcase in Liam’s ‘man purse’ and he’s still asleep when I checked the room earlier. I saw this on your bag and I promise to take this off as s—-” He held a hand up, shushing Harry. “We’ve always shared clothes, besides, it never fitted me anyways. Now what’s for breakfast?” Harry helped him prop up and as he slapped himself and yawned to wake, the lad rested the tray at the bedside table and sat beside him. He felt a hand slide to his waist and pull him closer. “This,” Harry whispered before lifting his chin up to face him. And before he knew it, their youngest stole a quick peck on his lips. “You do know I haven’t brushed my teeth yet, right?” he laughed, teasing the younger lad. He’s trying to make it look funny but deep inside him, he’s really embarrassed. What if he’s got dragon breath and it chases Harry away? He’ll never be able to live it down knowing that he kissed the one he love with bad breath. “Oh I don’t care.” And just with that remark, the wakeup call turned into a smooch fest. None of the full out make out session though, just quick soft pecks on their lips, with a smile every time they pull away. Well, who wouldn’t even give it a chuckle when Harry kept pulling a face every time? Just as they were about to kiss again, they both heard a groan that made them turn their heads.

“Oh not again,” Niall sounded exasperated. He had both hands on hips, as if he was reprimanding his own kids for doing something nasty again. Before they could say anything though, Niall turned away and crouched down, reaching under the bed, mumbling words that sounded something like, “At least you weren’t having sex like last time.” Harry butted in with, “You’re just envious. You gotta get laaaaaid mate! Hahahahaha.” Niall already busted them last time, and he seemed pretty joyous about it, and he still is. It’s a relief … but how come? Isn’t he even the least bit repulsed by what’s happening? Now don’t get it wrong, Niall’s not the kind of guy to be homophobic but … it’s sketchy to him. Niall definitely knows more. But that case could rest for a while, “What the hell are you doing in there Niall?” he shouted. Niall got his head bumped on the bed that he was casually touching the injured part as he stood up and answered. “I can’t find my fucking phone.” “Well, Zayn shares this room with us too. Ask him.” “But why in the hell would he have my phone?” “I dunno. But it’s worth the try. Isn’t it?” And with that remark his band mate turned into a human tomato, what in the world is making him blush now? But before he could even open his mouth to ask, Niall already left the room to look for Zayn. This is making him dizzy and it’s only what? He fumbled for his phone to look at the time, but he couldn’t seem to put his hands on it. “Where’s my phone?!” he shouted. “Here, use my phone. We’d find that later.” Harry pushed his own mobile towards him but he simply shook his head. “Never mind, I’ll just look for it later.” Oh God. Please not the phone. He still haven’t deleted the messages from the past few days. If someone they couldn’t trust has it, then it will have a huge impact towards not only his career, but the entire band’s. It’s just too much for him to handle right now. Just too much.

“Is there anything wrong baby?” Harry gave him a slight nudge on the shoulder, noticing that he’s been pretty off for a moment or two. “Zoning out when you’re still with me huh?” the lad had a pout on his lips and he crossed his arms defensively, foolishly pretending to be offended. “Aww, is my little princess upset?” he knows how much Harry resents being called anything girly or particularly childish, except when it’s coming from his mom, but for some reason, his ‘little princess’ actually enjoys it. His face lights up as soon as he calls him that small term of endearment, making him feel special in every way he could. He deserves it anyway. “Aren’t you going to look for your mobile?” Harry suddenly remembered the lost gadget, distress clear shown on his face. “Niall’s is still missing, maybe Zayn has mine too. That idiot is the second one to love pranks the most next to me.” He’s trying to look fine, but he’s indeed worried about the item. If Zayn ever finds out … he doesn’t know how he’ll react. They were too lucky with Niall and there’s no assurance that it’ll be the same with his other band mates, including Liam. Dammit, how complicated can this thing be? He loves Harry, he really does. But … is this worth it? Is it worth the controversy? Will their band mates risk their hard earned career if ever they do come out? Is he even gay? What the hell is his sexual orientation even? Does he love him the way he thinks he does? Or is this just pure bromance and he’s misinterpreting everything? They’ve always clicked, right from the very start, it is pure perfection. If he could marry Harry right then and there and no one’s going to judge them and they’d be treated just the same as other couples, then he would, with no hesitation or second thoughts. But it’s just way too hard to gamble, because he’s not the only one involved. He isn’t even sure if there’s anything to be involved at.

“Lou!”

“Louis!”

“Louis!”

He’s been thinking way too long he forgot about what they were doing earlier. “I’ll just go back to our room and check on Li okay? Don’t go anywhere.”

Is he Harry’s boyfriend?