Nothing

Author POV

The doctor comes out to see Jungkook's hyungs lined up, patiently as they jump at the sight of the doctor.

- "How is he?" Namjoon asks, without giving a chance for the doctor to speak.

- "He's good" the doctor replies as they all sigh in relief. "We managed to take the bullet out but he had lost a lot of blood" he adds. "We're gonna keep him here for a few days just for check up procedures-"

- "And what about Jimin?" Jin interrupts.

- "He's okay too, when he wakes up he might experience some pain as well as some trauma but that depends on his ability to recover and he will be needing all your help to do that" he answers as they all nod.

- "Thank you so much doctor" they all say in unison.

- "No problem, you will be able to see him soon" he says as they all bow in his direction.

- "What about Y/n?" Yoongi asks.

- "I just called the other hospital, she has just woken up" Hoseok answers as he looks around.

- "What about the baby?".

- "They managed to save it, its really a miracle" as they look at him shocked and relieved, only for Hoseok's attention to divert to an empty presence.

"Where's Taehyung?"...

~~~

- "Hey Y/n" you hear as you turn to see Taehyung standing by the door.

- "Taehyung" you call in your weak voice.

- "Just came to see how you were feeling? Doctor said you were accepting visitors" he recalls.

- "Yeah yeah, welcome in" as you lift yourself up on the bed into a more comfortable position.

Your eyes were still so puffy from all the crying, that Taehyung had managed to notice.

- "How you feeling?"

- "I'm better..." you reply. "But Taehyung, any news on Jungkook? Do you know where he is?" You ask, curiously.

- "Jungkook? Jungkook is another hospital. He's not here" he answers.

- "What?"

- "You guys were taken to separate hospitals to avoid anything"

- "What about Jimin?" You ask, opening your eyes once again trying to stop yourself from crying.

- "Yeah, he's there too" he answers as you shut your eyes tight. "I'm sorry y/n, we'll get to know soon and I'm surprised to why the doctors haven't told you anything yet" he adds.

- "It's alright, just please let me know how he's doing as soon as you get news" you say.

- "Of course"

Taehyung's eyes were glued to your face. He couldn't stop, and he himself did not know why. But he could never betray his younger brother like that.

You look over at him and smile lightly.

- "You okay?" You ask as he chuckles a bit.

- "I should be asking you that, why were you crying?" He counters back.

- "I wasn't" you lie.

- "Y/n... I didn't mean to but I overheard you and your mothers conversation" he pauses as you look at him shocked. "With all due respect, I think the whole floor heard her."

Your eyes widen in fright and desperation.

- "Please Taehyung, don't tell anyone" you plead. "My mother is just shocked from the news just like any mother would. I don't want Jungkook to feel any more guilty when he shouldn't. And I'm sorry you also had to hear it" as he chuckles.

- "It's okay, I won't" he says as you thank him. "I actually wanted to apologise y/n" as you look at him a little baffled.

- "About what?"

- "About some of the things that I said to you that may have hurt you" he finishes as you shake your head.

- "No, it's okay Taehyung" you reply, as you hold back your little sniffles. "You were actually right though" you say as he looks at you in surprise.

- "But I'm not-" he argues. "I don't know if anyone told you this y/n, but before you entered Jungkook's life, Jungkook was stone cold. Never really talked to anyone, he was just cold. Ice cold. And when you left, he returned to his old ways but more aggressive."

You look at him as his eyes just stare straight into space, snapping out of it quickly as he realises the silent room.

- "So we really should be thanking you" he pops, "You really brought out a Jungkook that we did not know" he adds making the blush on your cheeks brighter.

- "No need to thank me" you reply as you look down. "You're his hyungs, he has the greatest respect for all of you" you say as Taehyung looks down and smiles.

A sudden vibration rang in Taehyung's pockets as he reaches into his pocket to pick it up as he raises his index finger before standing up.

- "Hello hyung? What's up?" Taehyung voices, followed by a "I'm with Y/n, why?" as you grow curious about the phone call and if it had anything to do with Jungkook and Jimin."Oh really? Is he okay?" As your curiosity grows even more. "Alright, I'll tell Y/n"

He turns around before cutting the phone and looking at you as you look at him with eyes of desperation in hopes of good news.

- "He just got out of operation, he's lost a little blood but he's gonna be okay"

You sigh in relief as you hear the news.

- "Thank god" you let out as you grip your pumping chest, so thankful. "I need to see him" you say as Taehyung smiles.

- "You will, very soon" he replies.

~~~

Jungkook's eyes slowly open to see Hoseoks face hovering above his.

- "Jungkook?" He calls causing Jungkook to scoff and lift his hand up to move his face. "Yep, you're definitely alive" he scoffs as he rubs his poor hand.

The question of asking about you was just about to slip out of his mouth before...

- "You fucking kidding me?" as your brother storms in, swinging a punch at Jungkook's left cheek, leaving him a little unconscious.

- "YO" Jin shouts but that doesn't stop Yeon Joon to back off. Jungkook lifts his hand up at Jin to stop going any closer.

- "Knocked her up so that she couldn't leave you? Huh?" Yeon Joon shouts. "Nice try, but I'm taking her far away. Far away from you, and you... you..." he repeats. "Better stay away from my sister, you hear me?" Yeon Joon warns, about to walk out.

- "No" Jungkook answers, still weak.

Your brother turns around to face Jungkook again.

- "If you take her, all I will do is follow to get her back..." Jungkook voices weakly. The wooden flooring creaked as Yeon Joon's foot came closer.

"I love her... and nothing will stop me from getting to her... nothing"