Chapter 1: Gone Away

Kaitlyn POV:

It were cold, I pulled my blanket up over my head. It was 2:30 in the morning, all of a sudden I heard foot steps coming from the kitchen. I closed my eyes and covered my eyes, I could've sworn my heart stopped, I had this gutless feeling in my stomach because everyone was asleep, so I got scarred. I messaged one of my best friends Olivia, luckily she was still awake. She said it's just your mind playing tricks with you, just ignore it and try to sleep, but me being me I had to check it out. I walked into the kitchen... I woke up in an abandoned 2 story, broken down house, I looked around, the room had one window, a mirror dresser but it was all dusty and cracked... Wait why can't I move my hands? Oh my god, I'm tied to the bed, I struggled to move but I just couldn't. I heard footsteps coming up the broken stairs, they sounded like a man. I was petrified, what was he going to do to me? Am I gonna die? He came in and I screamed so loud, he covered his ears "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" He said huddled up in the corner. That was odd, normally they would come strangle you or put a knife to your throat.

Kidnapper POV:

"Oh my god, she's screaming! What do I do?" I whispered to myself, so I gently said huddled up in the corner covering my ears "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" She looked at me quite odd, she probably thinks I'm a serial killer. I went over to her and said "It's gonna be ok, I'm gonna take care of you." She said angrily "Why did you kidnap me? Why did you scare the hell out of me?" "I'm sorry, I just have to take care of you, would you like anything? Water, food?" She shook her head. I went and brought in some clothes and makeup for her.

Kaitlyn POV:

He left the room, I wonder what he's doing, I wonder what my family and friends are doing, are they worried about me? He came with clothes and makeup and said "I'll give you your privacy."