Chapter 2: A new killing buddy.

"My name is Jeff.. Jeff the Killer.."
"Wow.. Another killer! Cool!
"Thanks! I am quite impressed with how you killed that person. If that was how you plan on killing every abusive or careless animal owner.. I would like to help."
"Really!? That would be awesome! Thank you!"
"What is your name pal?"
"Charles.. I don't like the name though.. It's quite embarrassing.."
"Hmm.. What about.. Smile Dog?"
"Yes please! I love it!"
"Heh.. Thought you would! Now to get ready for a killing spree!"
"Ok! Let's go!"

And with that they decided to find the next person they wanted to kill. Turned out, as they were walking through an alley, one of Smile's owners was there as well. They easily snuck up to him, and as he turned around, Smile jumped onto his old owner, pinning him down and letting Jeff stab him to death. Smile quite enjoyed the screams of his old owner echoing through the night sky. After stabbing the person to death, Smile decided to leave a bite mark in the persons neck, a symbol that indicated never to mess with dogs again, incase this might happen to another person because of being abusive. They then rushed into the nearby woods and slowed their pace, catching their breath. Jeff then spoke.

"I want to take you somewhere Smile."
"Where? Where are you wanting to take me?"
"To Slenderman's mansion..."
"Yay! New places! *His tail would wag*"
"Someone's excited."
"Mhm!"

With that they started walking deeper into the forest, and with each step, getting closer to a house full of chaos...