𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤

A week later 

A week later 

 Holding back an eyeroll, Frankie sighed as the old lady approached her counter. 

'More chocolate.' the woman demanded, gesturing to the pretzel. Frankie looked at the food, then back to the woman. 'Ma'am, I've covered your pretzel in chocolate three times now.' she said, voice monotone. 

'More chocolate.' the woman demanded again, and Frankie gave up. With another sigh, she grabbed the chocolate syrup bottle and let the syrup fall down. She took the time to look around the food court, having a love-hate relationship with the way her position allowed her to perfectly see the inside of Scoops Ahoy. 

'You gotta be shitting me.' Frankie watched with narrowed eyes as a girl leaned over the counter, her cleavage on full display in front of Steve. Without realizing, the brunette began squeezing the bottle as the blonde twirled a strand of hair while laughing at probably some horrible joke Steve had made. Frankie's jaw was clenched so hard, she thought her teeth might shatter.

Steve, as if sensing her eyes on him, looked past the blonde and made direct eye contact with Frankie, causing her to quickly look away and back to the now chocolate flooded pretzel. 

'Shit...' Frankie stopped the flow as the lady rolled her eyes, looking at the plate. 'Well, I can't eat that. It's too much chocolate.' Frankie's eye twitched as she finally exploded.

'Well that's what you fucking asked for lady! Enjoy you food.' The brunette slammed the plate on the counter, droplets of chocolate splashing on her and the lady's clothes.

The woman's gasp caught Ed, Frankie's bosses attention. 'Hopper! The hell's the matter with you?!' He began apologizing to the woman as Frankie practically fumed. 'She asked for more chocolate, I gave it to her.' 

The woman scoffed, shaking her head as she looked Frankie up and down. 'I wanted a drizzle, not a whole ocean.' Ed shook his head in disappointment  as he too looked the 18-year-old up and down. 'You know what, Hopper, I'm sick and tired of your attitude.'

Frankie scoffed, taking off her hat. 'Wanna know something, Ed? Me too. I quit.' Ed scoffed as the brunette pushed open the little door, exiting the little store. 'No, you're fired!' All Frankie did was present her middle finger, hearing multiple gasps behind her. With a smirk, she walked right past Scoops Ahoy, Steve's attention on her and not the blonde before him.

Seeing his eyes drift over her shoulder, she turned around to see what could me more interesting than her. As Frankie strutted past the store, she giggled. 'Bitch got what she deserved.'

Steve broke out of his daydream at her words. 'What did you just say?' The blonde, aware of how cold his tone had gotten, straightened up. 'I-I uh-I'm just saying. She's always had an attitude with costumers. And in general with everyone. It was just a matter of time before she got fired.'