Decisions

The morning sun filled my bedroom with light, reflecting from wall to wall. I snuggled under my covers, keeping my eyes away from the piercing glaze. I felt his hand softly around my chest, his lips against my cheek. Slowly pressing them onto the corner of my neck, nibbling my ear. ''Good morning.'' He whispered gently into my ear, kissing the back of my neck, ''Your finally awake.'' 

I jerked away, glancing at him underneath the covers, ''And you watched me sleep all that time?'' I smirked and whispered back with a sarcastic tone, ''because that isn't creepy?''

 ''Maybe I am a creep?'' He suddenly tossed the covers and crawled on top, pressing down against me, ''oh.. what are you going to do?'' 

''Ah, creep alert!'' I pretend to shout playfully, touching the back of his hair. Glancing into his wide eyes, reflecting the wakening sun. Slowly drawing to a kiss. ''We better get to school.''

''Maybe or..'' He placed his hand on my inner leg, routing his thumb in a cycler motion. I forced his body away from mine, rejecting him. ''Get off.'' I stumbled onto the oak flooring, grasping my clothes. ''We're probably going to be late!''

I dashed into the bathroom, applying my make-up. While changing into my clothes, I made quick glares to the clock that signaled time to go. while quickly hurrying out. ''Are you just going to sleep all day?'' 

''Depends on if your going to join me.'' He flicked his ash-blond hair off his eyes, grinning at me. Touching his ripped abs while biting his lip. I rolled my eyes, ignoring him ''I take that as a no...''

I left the house first, hoping no one would see him leave too and dashed to school. 

I made friendly eye contact while, heading to my tutor room for registration. Avoiding him as much as I could. The bell alerted everyone to leave for class as normal, and I headed quickly to my first lesson. Science. ''There you are.'' He drew me closer before I had a chance to escape. ''Someone avoiding me?''

I snapped, ''Seriously, I don't want everyone finding out!'' I turned around, viewing everyone making sure no one was watching. ''Not yet anyway.'' 

''It's fine. You go in class first.'' He stroked his chin, clearing his throat. ''I'll pretend to be late.'' 

I found my seat, next to the window over looking the fields that surrounded our school. My head leaning against the window, listening out for gossip. And then he entered the room. ''Jenson Whale, late to almost all my lessons? I wonder sometimes boy.'' echoed through-out the classroom by Mr Lewis's husky voice. ''I guess, I have the pleasure of seeing you after class. Sometimes I swear it's because, you can't get enough of our late chats.''

Jenson smiled hopelessly, ''Maybe.'' He viewed the classroom, holding the strap on his shoulder bag. ''Sir, there's no where to sit?'' 

''Sure there is.'' Mr Lewis pointed next to my seat, and giving Jenson a confused face, ''Where you normally sit?'' 

Jenson gave out a long gasp, flicking his hair over, revealing his eyes. He began drifting from desk to desk searching for his seat. The one next to the window. The one next to me. He routed his body awkwardly, ''I see your actually sat in my sit?'' Jenson tried making his one of his jokes. It worked. 

''Maybe I am?'' I whispered playfully, trying not to miss a word of Mr Lewis's lesson. ''I can't let you have the best seat next to the window.''

''Yes because, then I get to watch the lads play football on the fields.'' Jenson jealously snapped in a sarcastic tone.

''Oh, I bet you love it. You perv!'' I giggled, pressing my hand ruffly against his shoulder. Trying to put him out his depressing mood I set him in. I remembered them moments we had. Remembering why I loved him.