Wattpad Original
There are 2 more free parts

Original Edition: PERFECT ADDICTION BECOMES A MOVIE & BOOK [UPDATE]

I'm not crying. You're crying.By now you've seen it all over social media but I thought I'd jump on here to reiterate this again: THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I REPEAT, NOT A DRILL. Perfect Addiction has officially been ACQUIRED by Constantin Films & Wattpad Studios to become A MOVIE!

THE CAST [UPDATE]

We now have a main cast! 

Sienna Lane will be played by Kiana Madeira

Kayden Williams will be played by Ross Butler

Jax Deneris will be played by Matthew Noszka

THE DIRECTOR [UPDATE]

Perfect Addiction will be directed by Castille Landon, who directed After We Fell and After Ever Happy.

THE PRODUCERS

PERFECT ADDICTION will be produced by JeremyBolt at JB Pictures and Constantin Film's Robert Kulzer, part of the teambehind the global hit RESIDENT EVIL movie franchise, POLAR and upcoming videogame adaption MONSTER HUNTER, starring Milla Jovovich. Aron Levitz of WattpadStudios will also produce, along with Executive Producers Martin Moszkowicz(Constantin Film), Eric Lehrman (Wattpad Studios), and Lindsey Ramey (WattpadStudios).

Also fun fact but Constantin also did The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, adapted from Cassandra Clare's hit series The Mortal Instruments A.K.A one of my all-time fav authors & the person who inspired me to write in the first place so hey i think that's kinda cool!

THE SCREENWRITER

Renowned writer Stephanie Sanditz is set towrite the screenplay. Sanditz previously wrote "Infernal Devices," and"Beautiful Bastard," for Constantin. She recently developed her original series"Pyramid," at FX and pilot "The High Life," for ABC Signature, optioned DANCEPARTY, a film she co-wrote, to AGC Studios, released her series Chat. Like Love. for Dreamworks'AwesomenessTV, and won a Tribeca Film Festival Award for New Voices inScreenwriting for her film GET YOUR HEART ON.

THE PLOT

Here's the official movie summary based off the press release, which seems promising as hell!

Perfect Addiction balances a Rocky-esque underdog story and a salacious romance in a sexy and gripping package. When successful boxing trainer, Sienna Lane, discovers that her boyfriend Jax, the reigning champion, has been cheating on her with her own sister, she sets out to get revenge by training the one man capable of dethroning him: his arch-nemesis Kayden. He's dark, moody, and full of secrets, having risen through the underground fighting circuit. Used to being on opposite sides of the ring, Sienna and Kayden can't trust each other at first, but with Sienna's technical prowess and Kayden's unmatched potential, they won't be able to deny their chemistry for long. Boundaries blur as the former foes discover that they can't contain this intensity within the ring and they don't want to.

THIS IS CRAZY! THIS WAS A STORY. IN MY HEAD. IN MY FIGMENT OF IMAGINATION FOR THE LONGEST TIME. THEN SHARED ON WATTPAD. AND NOW IT'S A MOVIE. WHAT THE ACTUAL F-

I'm so happy that Constantin and Wattpad studios believe in this story so much. I remember pestering Wattpad about a possible movie adaptation of Perfect Addiction about 2 years ago because I JUST KNEW it was SILVER-SCREEN POTENTIAL. And thankfully, they listened!

OK. SOME QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT BE WONDERING:

Q1: Will the Perfect series be published?

YES! The entire Perfect series will be published by W by Wattpad Books! Book 1, Perfect Illusion will be published as an ebook and the rest of the Perfect series will be published as physical copies!

Here are the on-sale dates:

Perfect Illusion (ebook) - ON SALE RIGHT NOW [Link in bio to shop]

Perfect Addiction (physical) - 19th July 2022 [Link in bio to pre-order]

Perfect Ruin (physical) - Winter 2023

Perfect Redemption (physical) - Fall 2023

Q2: When will we have a trailer?

As soon as there is one, I'll let you know!

Q3: Will you be playing a big role in the making of this movie?

I do get a minor say on some things, but I trust Wattpad studios' producers attached to this movie to adapt this book as faithfully as I would like them to!

Q4: What part of the movie-making process are they at currently?

Perfect Addiction: The Movie is currently only in the VERY early stages of pre-production. You may not hear any news for a while, or maybe you might! But please be patient! COVID may delay this process longer but fingers crossed that pre-pro will go on as smoothly as I hope it can!

If you have any more questions, you can comment here and I'll try to answer or send me your questions over on Instagram as I'll be hosting a Q&A soon so HMU there as well as my other social medias to keep updated!

Instagram: claudiaaatan

Twitter: claudiaoverhere

TikTok: claudiaoverhere

END NOTE

I just want to thank the MILLIONS of you who've read this book, gave it so much LOVE and SUPPORT over the years. Even until now, 5 years after I've finished this book, I still get messages from readers telling me how much they love the series. Just knowing this series has made an impact in this community makes me feel so accomplished as a writer! I'm eternally grateful to each and everyone of you who have helped make this dream a reality. In the meantime, keep #KAYNA in your hearts! And keep on fighting, babes!

Love, Claudia.