02

Sunmi sat on the couch, her eyes flickering over to the clock that hang on the wall, every minute

Sunmi sat on the couch, her eyes flickering over to the clock that hang on the wall, every minute. It was almost past midnight and he hasn't come home yet. Her eyes lit up, hearing the sound of the door opening and she stood up quickly.

Kyungwon came in with a girl this time, drunk. She swore she could feel her heart shatters into pieces. "Kyungwon...?" She whispered quietly, her voice wavering.

"Oh..it's you." Kyungwon chuckles, walking over to her. "Get out." He said, coldly.

"W—what?" Sunmi's looked at him shocked and tears began pooling in her eyes

Kyungwon and the girl look at each other and laughed "Are you deaf bitch? I said get the fuck out."

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

Ryujin fell down her bed, hearing her phone ringing loudly and she immediately answer it without looking. "Hello?" She yawned, rubbing her eyes

"R—ryujin." Sunmi soft voice greeted her ears and she shot shot up straight "Sunmi? What's wrong?" She asked, growing worried.

"Do you mind if I come over to you right now?" Sunmi asked, her voice filled with sadness making Ryujin frowned "Of course!" She replied quickly

"I'm actually right in front of the house right now......" She said

"Oh?" Ryujin eyes widened "Hold on!" She hangs up the phone and got up quickly, tripping on air while making her way down to the front door. "Sunmi!" She unlocked the door and Sunmi immediately engulfed her into a hug, tears running down her face. This took Ryujin by a little surprise but she automatically wraps her arms around Sunmi tightly.

"Come on, let's go to my room." Ryujin pulled away from the hug but arms were still around Sunmi as she lead her to her room.

The both sat on the bed and Sunmi tried to speak but nothing came out. "It's okay." Ryujin softly said, her hand running through Sunmi's hair as Sunmi lean onto her and hug her waist. "It's okay, I'm here for you."

After a few minutes, Sunmi cries disappeared. "Sunmi?" Ryujin called but she didn't answer. "She must be asleep." Ryujin gently lay her down on the bed and pulled her blanket over her.

She looks so peaceful sleeping, where she wasn't crying. He's not worth her tears. Ryujin lay down next to Sunmi "Goodnight, Sunny."

"