Prologue

In the ages of old, there have always been tales and legends about many things. People, places, objects, each one has a story to tell, heroic and sinister. Each and every person has a certain fascination with these stories, but one such legend is of a landmark long lost in time, a place where people longed thought disappeared. This region has many names, but for most, it is called The Crystal Forest. As the name implies, it is covered with the brightest and beautifully colored shards, scattered in many parts of the land. Some say that each crystal has a certain power to them, like heal the heavily wounded, to remember your loved ones, or to even become the strongest.

Of all of the crystals within the forest, there is one that stands out the most, one that's so powerful, that no mortal would even handle such greatness without dying in the process, unless deemed worthy. It is known as the Mother Crystal, being said to hold all the combined abilities of all the crystals within the region. Many warriors, wizards, witches, warlocks and all other adventurers have attempted to search for this great and powerful weapon, but none prevailed. Before there were more attempts, the Mother Crystal suddenly vanishes, disappears without a single trace. As time passes, many began to believe that the crystal was just a story invented by an old drunk of a sort, but there are some that believe the Mother Crystal is still out there, you just got to know where to look.