Spin-Off!

Hello!

I know it's been a while since this story ended and there were lots of ways I could have done a sequel/spin-off. After a long time, I finally decided to start publishing a spin-off I wrote, called Touch The Sky.

The characters are not the ones you see in Going Up, they just live in the same universe. You will get appearances from Ivan (maybe Poppy too...) as he is the CEO of the company the main character, Cora, works for.

Here's the description:

Cora Westfield is pretty happy being single. As a chief design editor at Garth Publishing, she doesn't have much interest in dating again, but when she reluctantly agrees to go on a date set up by her friend and meets Seth Gregory, she wonders if she's had it wrong this whole time.

Seth Gregory fled to New York after disaster struck years ago and has been there ever since. His focus is solely on his hockey career with the New York Stallions, but when he meets Cora, she blows him away.

A relationship in the spotlight can be difficult. Throw in Cora's family problems and Seth's baggage, it makes for a complicated mess. Will the two of them learn to hold on to each other, or will they crumble when the pressure's on?

I've already posted the first few chapters, so head to my profile to check it out! 

Lots of love,

Hannah x 

(P.S: I promise none of the characters are as annoying or indecisive as Poppy xo)