Beach house

Naruto woke up first this time, he had an idea on how to wake sauske up. He rolled over top of sauske he didn't realize how close the edge he was so he rolled right off the bed. Sauske shot up well saying "What did you do" Naruto explained what happed before saying "I'm okay" Sauske helped Naruto up. Then Naruto and Sasuke got ready.

Hey, guys, I am going to try something new by showing every on wake up. Okay, peace.

"Iruka, babe. wake up" Kakashi said "Why we are on vacation" Iruka responded "your right Guy can cook for every on delicious protein bites" Kaksahi teased Iruka sat up well saying "that's not fair but I guess your right." Iruka go up and walked over to where Kakashi was sitting and and he leaned over and kissed him and went to shower. "Get up boys the day awaits the power of youth is strong" Guy said. Lee shot up and went to go get ready. Gaar put his pillow over his head and went back to sleep. Guy went to go get ready then once Lee and Guy were ready Gaara finally got ready. "Sakura wake up" Hinata whispered. Sakura woke up and they got ready. Once they were all at the kitchen Iruka asked what do you want. "Pancakes!" Naruto said in a kinda loud voice. "okay pancakes it is." Iruka said. They decied to go swiming for a little bit. They changed down at the beach Naruto pulled off his shirt. Iruka ran over to him and put his hand on his back. "what did you do?" Naruot looked on his side and saw a bruise. "Oh" he said everyone now looking at him. "Well you see Suake was being lazy so I rolled over top of him but I rolled a little too far" Naruto was cut off "You said it did not hurt" Suake said "It didn't" Then everyone sat in silence for about a minute. Then Naruot ran to the water and started swimming . They swam for a little bit then they went inside. They all watched a movie. After it was time for lunch. "Mom?" Naruto said. "Yea" Iruka responded "Can you please please please make ramen for lunch" Naruto said "Not today" Naruto fell over on the couch pretending to die his head landing on Sauskes lap. Kakashi walked over picked up Naruto and walked outside and went on the dock then he droped Naruto in the water, after Naruto stared swimming he said "good your not dead" Naruto glared at Kakashi.

Hi guys beware stuff is going to go down.

Then he dunked underwater but his shirt got caught on somthing. He tried to pull himself free, Once Kakashi realized Naruto was stuck he jumped in the water. He pulled him out but he was already knocked out. He carried him back into the house. Iruka and Sauske ran over. "KAKASHI WHAT HAPPEND!?!?" Iruka screamed "I don't know one minute he was under and did not come up" After minutes everyone was beside them. After about 15 minutes he woke up. "What happend?" Kakashi siad "I ummm think I maybey got caught on somthing" Naruto said. "Okay we should get you to bed and off the couch" Kakashi said. Naruto nodded Iruka picked him up and carried him to his bed. Sasuke went and layed with him. Iruka knocked on the door. Naruto said "Come in" He had a tray with two bowls of ramen on it. "You made ramen" Naruto said happily. Iruka set down the ramen and said "Do you need anything?" Naruto shook his haed no. Iruka left. They ate the ramen, then watched a movie. after they headed to where everyone was they all played boarded games, until dinner. They decided to go out for dinner. they got in the car and drove to a restaurant. When it was time to eat. They got their food. "Naruto did you really need ramen again?" Sakura questioned "If you must know yes I did need ramen again" Naruto responded. They all laughed. Once they were done they went back to the beach house. Naruto was pretty tired form the day he had so he decied to go to sleep. Sauske decied to go with him. Naruto had a shower then he went to be. Suaske watched a movie then got ready for bed. Iruka and Kakashi went to bed a few hours after Sauske and Naruto. Kakashi took a shower and then finished getting ready, and climbed into bed. Then Iruka got ready. He climbed in beside Kakashi. Kakashi put his arms around Iruka and kissed his forehead, they fell asleep. After Sakura and Hinata went to bed they got ready and they went to bed they fell asleep almost right away they were really tierd. Then Lee, Guy and Gaara went to bed then they went to sleep.