Never Ending Journey: The Promise

5:00AM, before the sun smile up in the sky the students of International School Manila are all ready for a three day trip to different places of Baguio. It is the usual school trip before summer begins and school year ends. The junior students of the school are all excited because this will be their second to the last trip before they become seniors and graduate in their school.

"Ok students our trip for this year will be a body-body system which your advisers will be assigning in each section." Mrs. Santos the principal of the school explains. So as the students enter their respected buses their advisers call names and their seating position in the bus and who will be their partners for the whole trip. The junior students under Ms. Reyes were very excited because for the past two years they have been together for every trip but this one is different. This will be the first time that they will be having partners all throughout the trip. This will also be the first time where they get to choose their own room to sleep this is also the first time that their parents are not coming with them.

You can see the excitement in the faces of the students as Ms. Reyes call their names and their partners.

Mike Agustin & Dianne Aragones

Dave Barrameda & Crystal Basa

Alexander Cabral & Danica Castillo

Ms. Reyes is calling her students until she reaches the last pairs.

Francis Sanchez & Chloe Sandoval

Daniel Santos & Hannah Sy

So, the trip started they have a very long travel ahead and the students are having a great time chatting and talking except Daniel and Hannah. They have a very different personality.

Daniel is a very popular guy in school. Many girls like him and have a crush on him because He is the captain of the Basketball team. Daniel belongs to a very popular group in their school. His friends are Dave, Alexander & Mike they are all part of the basketball team. All of them are from a rich family.

Hannah is a beauty and brain girl of the school. Many boys have crush on her but she never entertains them, but she is a very friendly person. Most of the students in their school know her because of her achievements and kind personality, many wants to be her friend. Hannah has two best friends Chloe and Francis they have been together since grade school. Hannah, Chloe and Francis' family run a very big company that is why they are almost like brothers and sisters because their family is always together in every gathering. Chloe and Francis are actually a childhood sweetheart. They are always paired with each other because they are both only child while Hannah has an older brother in college named Justine that loves her so much. They are all children of top businessman and woman in the country, but they tend to hide it, because they do not want to live behind their parent's name.

Behind Hannah's knowing Daniel has a big secret crush on her from first year high school. He did not tell her because he knows that Hannah will just reject her just like what she did to her other suitors. While in the bus Daniel had a chance to talk with Hannah when he saw Hannah fixing her camera.