Another Town

*Edited

Catherine's P.O.V

Allison and I were sitting outside of our new school waiting for the principal of the school to come out when Allison's phone starts to ring.

"Mom, 3 calls on our first day is a little overdoing it." She paused then started rummaging through her bag. "Everything except a pen.  Oh my god, I didn't actually forget a pen." She pauses again as I pull out my pen and hold it out to her.

"Here take mine."

She shakes her head at me.

"Okay okay, I gotta go.  Love you," she says and hangs up on our mother.

"Allison just take it," I say pushing the pen towards her again. "I can always ask someone for another one."

"I'm not taking your pen."

"Allison take the pen." I insisted.

She sighed and took the pen from my hand as a man I can only guess is the principal started to walk towards us.

"Hello sorry to leave you both waiting." He gestured for us to follow him so we stood and did so. "So you were telling me San Francisco isn't where you two grew up?"

"No, but we lived there for over a year which is unusual for our family," I said.

"Well, hopefully, Beacon Hills will be your last stop for a while." He said sincerely before leading us into our first class of the day, he stopped in front of the class and Allison and I stood next to him.

"Class these are our new students Allison and Catherine Argent.  Please do your best to make them feel welcome." He said then left the room leaving us in front of a large group of staring teenagers.

Allison and I quickly made our way to some open seats near the back.  Once seated the boy in front of Alison turned and held a pen out to her which she took with a confused yet grateful thanks and handed me my pen back.  After that class went on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allison and I were standing at our lockers putting our stuff away and getting our stuff for our next class.  I looked up at Allison to ask if she had my notebook but she was focused on something behind me.  Curious I glanced back and saw a boy with brown puppy eyes looking at Allison.  I smirked looking back towards my sister.  She totally likes him.  When we were about to head to class a girl with strawberry blonde hair walked up to us.  Well walked up to Allison, of course.

"That jacket is totally killer.  Where'd you get it?" She asked tilting her head.

Allison looked a bit nervous under the girls gaze. "Our mom was a buyer for a boutique back in San Francisco."

The girl looked a bit confused then asked "Our?"

She didn't even notice I was here.  Shocker.

"Yeah. Catherine's my twin sister," she answered pointing towards me. 

"You can call me Cat." I nodded to her before becoming extremely interested in my shoes again.

"And You are my new best friend," she said smiling at Allison. A guy then came up to the girl and kissed her and that's when I slipped away.

As usual, they didn't even notice I left.  As I walked down the hall I made eye contact with a boy who had a buzz cut and smiled slightly to be polite before continuing onto my next class. 

Time for another year looking in on Allison's life. 

Phenomenal.