picture day

"So, I'll see you on monday?" I ask Shena when our session is done.

"Mm... I'm already counting the minutes," she answered with a wink, making me blush slightly.

"Oh, um... Okay?" I answer awkwardly and rub the back of my neck "Sorry, I really need to go to my next session now, bye!" I excuse and jog to the other side of the gym, grabbing my client list from the counter and scanning it.

Well, it actually wasn't a lie, I do have another scheduled session in a few minutes, and if I remember currently, a new client no less. Where do they keep coming from?

I finally locate Shena's name, and my eyes bounce to the next name on the list. I read it and raise an confused eyebrow. There's no way that's an actual name right? I mean I briefly read it before and didn't notice but... Someone has got to be fucking with me.

"Mike hunt?" I ask the lady behind the counter in astonishment, and in response she just shrugs. Then I hear a familiar giggle behind me, and I turn around.

And there was Asami, in a light purple sports bra and knee long leggings to match. Her shiny black hair was pulled into a ponytail and there was a certain mischievous glint in her I eyes, one that I was almost sure had a shit eating grin to match, but I couldn't say for sure since her mouth is covered by her palm.

"Seriously?" I say, raising a bemused eyebrow.

"What? I wasn't doing anything!" She held her hands behind her back innocently and grinned.

"So your name is really Mike hunt?" I joke.

"Yep!" She beamed.

"Can I see some ID?"

"Oh... Sure..." She smirked and stepped closer, sliding her index finger on my chest "but I left it in the locker room... Care to join?"

When I realized what was going on, I returned the smirk and nodded in response, I couldn't say I didn't expect it, I was actually looking forward to this. She chuckled and started leading the way, my eyes were glued to the her swaying hips almost the entire time with me lifting my gaze every now and then so that I wouldn't look like a total unprofessional creep. But the moment we entered the locker room, I couldn't help but give that perfect, round ass of hers a firm grab, causing her to realese a yelp.

"Did you really schedule a fake workout session under a fake name just to fuck me?" I say airly in a lustful tone.

"It's not fake," she smirked "you're really going to have a session with my cunt," she chuckled "fuck it's hot in here." She complained.

"It's about to get so much hotter," I smirk and with a sudden movement, push her against the locker, kissing her fiercely.

She gasped when her back hit the metal, but she melted to the kiss nevertheless, chewing on my bottom lip. Her hands roamed through my body, sliding beneath my muscle shirt and tugging it upwards.

"Keep it on," I instructed with slight disappointment, because wow I wanna see her naked so bad "if we get caught I could lose my job."

"Then I'll buy the damn gym." She joked and pulled it off anyway.

"Asami..." I groan in protest.

"It's the locker room," she pointed out sternly "people change clothes here all the time, just jump back if someone comes in."