18-How To Propose, That Is The Question

"I think Tsunayoshi-kun likes flowers though." Byakuran mutters out loud, "Maybe I could give him a bouquet of marshmallow flower?"

"Byakuran, he isn't going to accept your proposition if you do that!" Bluebell frowns deeply, unable to understand the lack of romantic cell in her Boss' brain. "You have go give him red roses, big, big pretty red roses!"

At this exact moment, Kikyo appears with a huge smile, "Oho, I have just the right thing." Taking out the neatly arranged red roses from behind him, he gives them to Byakuran with a polite bow.

Unfortunately, the stubborn white haired teen wasn't even listening to their conversation. Rather, he was so focused on the idea of a marshmallow bouquet that he didn't bother to pay attention to his surrounding anymore.

"A collar would be good." Zakuro mumbles softly, then raises his voice to share his idea, "A collar would be really good. Instead of a ring, it would lock him with Boss forever."

Hearing this, Torikabuto immediately creates a variety of collar, from wild to the cute type so that they can have a visual for which would be the prettiest for the wedding. Needless to say, the group is actually very efficient even with the crazy cells running in their brain.

Daisy picks a quite morbid collar out of the bunch, suggesting it to the others.

"Oho, that would suit you better than Tsunayoshi-kun." Kikyo comments almost without looking, making Daisy happily tuck the said collar in his own pocket.

"I know!" Byakuran suddenly clasps his hands together, "I am going to create a marshmallow collar for my cute Tsunayoshi-kun!"

His guardians collectively look away... How about no?