Conspiracy-5

I writhed in pain as I sat on the bed besides Beatrice. She had removed the numbing potion from most of the places thus I could feel pain in my hands and legs which were red and injured. I guess even werewolves were vulnerable in this world though quick healing favoured them.

Bathing was a bit painful but the warm water felt so soothing and relaxing that I forgot about all the pain. As I finally looked at the mirror I realized this body had long black hair that ended a little above the floor. Eyes were also pitch black with slight greyness in them that resembled and endless abyss one could fall into.

I didn't notice but I was continuously staring at my own reflection until Beatrice nudged and asked if I was okay. This body in which I was in was so much more better than my past self. This was a well trained body, though damaged it looked dangerous and beautiful. Dark abyss eyes, the sharp nose and red thin lips made this body or me look very good. Also I was older than my actual age.

"What's my age?" I asked Beatrice turning towards her.

"Eighteen," said Beatrice looking concerned and anxious as she weakly smiled and bit her lips.

This body was looked more mature than that of an eighteen year old. That was when I remembered werewolves were stronger and they matured faster. I looked like a kid despite being the same age.

Thud.

Someone had knocked on the door and the knob twisted opening it before I could get it. Mabel entered the room with a moving tray table full of food, I gulped my own saliva as I felt an extreme hunger kick in.

"We have brought breakfast for you," said the doctor who entered just after her.

Why they weren't using any servants?

"What's your age?" I asked as I leaned forward taking an apple from the tray.

"Ten," she replied politely.

"Nice to meet you," I said, trying to be a bit friendly. I had to be on the safe side.
In every cliché book whenever the alpha gets angry he listens to only one person that is his beta or sister.

After we were done eating the doctor told that the alpha was coming to meet us.

Beatrice and I didn't talk in front of them as I was busy stuffing myself like a pig, I guess even this body won't stay in its shape. Also she was probably suspicious of them and didn't want others to know about her. As they both left the Alpha came in.

"How are you?"

I looked up but those words weren't for me. It was him standing at the door, his gaze fixed at Beatrice looking at her with great interest. She was his mate and he couldn't help but admire her while her expression to changed to one of contempt and annoyance.

"What is it that you want?" she asked without even turning to face him.

"That's not the answer to my question," he spoke in the same blunt tone.

"We both are fine," she replied with an annoyance in her tone. "If you haven't forgotten, you are the reason for our injuries in the first place. I am not obligated to answer a kidnapper and as I am not the Crown Prince's mate, I hope you will send me back."

"You are not leaving me and you are obligated to answer me, my mate," he said gritting his teeth.

"I have not accepted you and I won't do that unless you meet my father and ask for his approval," she said raising her voice.

"You will have to wait for that, I need to take your friend to the tribe healer," he said as he folded his arms.

"We have a healer at our own pack."