🍓𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹4🍓

𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒗

I woke up because my head was so hurt.And i didn't know what happened to me last night and when i open my eyes,,,i see that im in a huge bed and in a  big room it's so very pretty  and im so amaze of it.. it's so much prettier than mine and im so shocked cause my dress is different last night ....Who did this...and  where i am...

Then there's have a maids come in with a breakfast i look to them with a cold expression

"Good morning ma'am here's your breakfast" she said while putting the plate in a table

"Who are you?...where i am?... who's house is this?.."i ask,,, then they look at me questionable

"A-ahh I thought you're the girl friend of our boss but i get wrong"She said while im so very confused who's the fucking boss of them!!!.

"What the heck is you're talking about!!!"i yelled to them"Who's you're boss!!! and where is he!!!""  i yelled to them cause im so angry and confused maybe he touch me or............

"Ma'am calm down"she said but i yelled at him

"How i calm down that i didn't know who is he and why i am here!!!" i yelled to them but theres someone open the door and i shocked...

𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒗

I woke up cause of my alarm and it's 9 in the morning already and i feel so tired then i take shower and do my morning routine..While  I am done i got out in my room and i go to kitchen to drink some water then i heared a yell in Guest room and i'll remember that the girl i bought here last night ..

When I'm open the door of Guest i see my maids and the girl arguing and then i look to him and our eyes meet and she shocked to see me

"What happened?"i ask with a cold voice and black expression

"Ah she didn't stop yelling sir and we didn't know what to do"the maid said

"Don't worry i got this..And you can comeback now to your work" and then living the two of us

i stared at him with no emotions and then she spoke

"A-ah yes!!! Why i am here?"She ask stuttering and i don't know why she's stuttering maybe she's scared at me byf nevermind..

"You're here cause i see you lastnight in a Bar" and i see her shockeness"And there's have a boy who want to touch you then i see that and i save you to him ..Then i call my friend's to help me to you and he said i bought you here in my house for you're safety and i just want to take you home but i didn't know where are you live so i bought you here...and don't worry i didn't touch you and my maids did who change your clothes" i explain to him and i see her head down for ashame maybe...