5

What the fuck just happened?

Okay maybe not just, but I've been thinking about it since and it's not helping with me trying to do my homework.

I Think over it all one more time.

Her bumping into me..

the closet..

...

The kiss.

Seriously though.

What the fuck?

Questions buzz through my mind and won't leave me alone so I set down my algebra and decide to take a walk.

I look over to the clock and it reads off 2:35 am.

Great.

I grab my coat and quietly open the front door, slipping outside, putting in one headphone, and putting on one of my many playlists.

I walk to the familiar park just down the street from my apartment building, I sit on the rusty swing and look up at the dull city sky.

ding

I look down at my old, hand-me-down phone that Id only ever texted my sisters on.

unknown number: you up nerd?

I question who this could be for a second then roll my eyes as i recognize the nickname.

of course its Elaine

how did you even get my number?

I look at the typing symbol, waiting for her reply.

Elaine: You're coming over tomorrow.

I decide im too tired to argue and start on my walk back home, dreading tomorrow but also a little..

exited?

I'm exited to see Elaine Moore?

Jesus whats happening to me..

-----------------------

I walk into my English class as a blonde haired man storms past me, knocking into my shoulder on his way out.

"watch it" he grumbles

I roll my eyes

classy

Elaine walks up to me and I feel stares on me from every angle, something im not used to.

"Come with me" she says, grabbing part of my shirt and pulling me to the seat next to hers.

"What are you-"

she pushes me down into the seat and then sits down, she goes to speak but looks around at everyones stares and gestures for me to lean in.

"hey do me a favor and don't tell anyone about the..." she pauses and for a second I could've sweared I saw a slight blush over her cheeks.

"the what?" I tease, which earns me a glare from her.

"I wasn't planning on telling El."

her eyes flicker at the nickname and she gives me a slight smile then turns to face forward in her chair.

------------------

School ends a few excruciating hours later and I wait by my locker for Elaine, curious as to where shes taking me today.

She walks down the hall, her usual two minions shadowing her, she finds me in the crowd and shakes off the two girls and makes her way to my locker.

"you ready?" she says with a devious smile

"is this one gonna end with a police encounter too?" I say half jokingly.

"not unless you want it to" she gives me a smirk and then starts down the hall to the main door, I follow.

Were riding down the highway, this time theres anything but silence, the musics blasting, hairs whipping wildly and shes screaming the lyrics.

I just watch her, fingers drumming on the steering wheel as she sings, knowing every word to whatever's playing on the radio.

I realize the smile growing on my face

why?

I glance at her again

her smiles so cute

I shake the thought from my head as we pull into a parking spot.

"so are you gonna tell me what were doing here?" I ask, the curiosity eating me up.

"were getting you a suit" she looks at me, the same familiar smirk on her face.

Sigh

"okay" I give in, letting her take me wherever she pleases.

we end up at a fancy shop "la beauté boutique"
we walk in and she greets the front desk person, considering the fact that they're on name-to-name basis I figure Elaines a regular here.

Elaine whispers something in the woman's ear, she glances and me and then a huge smile grows on her face and she runs towards me.

"come on I have the perfect thing for you" she says in a deep french accent, grabbing my arm and pulling me to the back of the shop.

I give Elaine a confused look but she waves me on, just smiling.

Once the womans finished with me im covered head to toe in designer material, I move carefully knowing if i were to break a single thread on my jacket i wouldn't be able to afford the repairs.

once ice taken the suit and other things off the woman's brings it all to the check-out counter.

"Elaine.." I motion her over to me

she gives me a confused look as my face flushes in embarrassment.

"Elaine I cant afford this." i whisper in her ear

she smiles

"its on me" she says, swiping her gold credit card.

"What?! No elaine I cant have you spending money on me especially-"

I look at the total

"$5000 dollars"

she puts hand on my arm, looking up at me with the same devious look in her eyes

oh god what is it this time

"dont worry you'll pay me back" she says

I look at her in shock knowing It would take a lifetime for me to make that money.

"Not with cash" she smirks

"youre coming to a wedding with me."

-------------
A/N

sorry for the shorter chapter today, I figured this was a good end and was in a bit of a writers block