Crash Course

Bill:So YN, what are you gonna do when we escaped this hell hole?

YN:Well, Find an island and live in it with you and the others!

Bill:That's great YN, hold on to that.

YN:Sure, what about you?

Bill:Same thing but, I'm not sure if i'm able to come with you...

YN:But what?

Bill:Nothing.

YN:Alright...

Beckett:So do you think we can find any working vehicles at the airport?

Fenrir:Well, we can try and look around first then check the conditions.

Beckett:And who can fly it?

Fenrir:Bill ofcourse!

I quickly turn my attention to Bill.

YN:You can fly a plane?!

Bill:Only a heli, i don't know planes.

YN:Oh, So are we gonna go now or what?

Fenrir:We'll eat first and rest then we can go.

YN:Right!

Minutes later

We finished resting then we started to leave the saferoom. "Let's clear the entrance first!" Fenrir ordered and we all nodded then killed all the zombies.

[Smoker coughs]

[Hunter Growls]

[Tank Growls]

[Charger Voice]

"Careful!" Fenrir whisper yelled and we all nodded, He opens the door and we all got in. "Careful, we don't know if those machines are still working? Bill said and we jumped passed it then an alarm goes off.

We turned around to see Ace walking through the scanner. "Are you trying to get us all killed?!" Fenrir yelled. "Sorry i thought its not working anymore" Ace said with a smile, i tried my best not to shoot him but he keeps tempting me.

The horde comes bursting through the door and we ran while shooting, "Watch out!" Beckett yelled and saw a Charger coming towards us and hitted Fenrir then we got thrown back.

I quickly stand up and saw Fenrir getting pounced by the Charger, I then see Beckett standing up but the Smoker got him by the tongue.

"YN help the-" Bill was cutted of from a hunter pounced on him and he struggles. "Bill!" I yelled and stand up then look at Ace who was making a run for it.

"I will find you and kill you!' I yelled and pulled out my knife then chucked it on the barrel of the launcher to make it a bayonet, I then shoot down the hunter and quickly ran to Beckett and he wrapped his leg around a pole to prevent him from getting pulled further.

I then got to him and sliced off the tongue and he unwraps the tongue around him then i got to Fenrir who was getting out of breath, I got infront of the charger and stabbed his mouth then shoot its head killing it.

'You alright?!! I asked offering my hand, He groans then grabbed my hand and helped him up. !Thanks!" Fenrir said and i nodded. "Move!" Bill yelled and we kept running.

"Break the windows!" Fenrir said and we broke the windows, We jumped off the building and landed safely. "Tank!" Beckett yelled and a forklift flies towards us then we quickly moved away.