Chapter 9 (Wednesday)

(LOLOLOL MY MOTIVATION IS SO HIGH RN)

Doggy stretches on his bed. He frowns. It was raining. "Welp. Guess I should get everyone up." He steps over Pony, who was sleeping on the floor.

Doggy tip toes into the basement. "Creepy.." he spots his favorite thing, a megaphone. "Perfect."

He runs back up the stairs, tripping on the last step. He whines as he lands on the hardwood floor, then limps into the living room.

Doggy turns on the megaphone, snickering.

He takes a deep breath, and then... 

"WAKE UP YOU A-HOLES!"
(Sorry-)

He waits a minute, and soon everyone walks out of their room. They give him a quick death stare.

"Hey guys. Lovely weather we're having today, right?"

Bunny loojs at him with a sarcastic smile, then beams. "Is (Y/N) still coming over?!" Her and Zizzy look at him.

Pony chuckles. "Yes, they're still coming over. After school." Then he makes a face. Bunny, Doggy, Foxy and Mousy knew why he was making that face.

"Ohh, today's Wednesday! Heheh.." Bunny looks at him, repeatedly poking him.

Pony sighs. "Isn't that amazing.." Foxy laughs. "Almost Friday! Can't wait for you to-"

Mousy steps on his tail again. "Can't wait for you to see Zuzy and Zee again..!" She smiles, pinching Foxy's arm. "Right, Foxy?" She looks at him.

Foxy nods, holding back tears.

(#stopfoxyabuse😔)

"We should get to school.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In class, Pony looks out the window. He sighs. "She doesn't even like me as a friend."

"Mr. Pony! Are you even listening?" Teacher hit his desk with her ruler, making him jump. "Y-yeah!"

She glared at him, and walked back to her desk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 PM

Doggy rubs his bruised leg. "Damn, thats bad."

Bunny hops into the room, humming. "Are they here yet?" She smiles.

He pulls the leg of his jeans down and shakes his head. "Not yet, they're coming over now. Just be patient."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pony looks through his bag, looking for his "letter."

Zizzy peeks into the room, sighing.

"I wonder who it is. I hope they treat him well.." She smiles sadly.

Zizzy walks down the stairs, and grabs her bag. She opens it, grabs a letter, and rips it up. "Stupid Zizzy. He doesn't even like you. He's too good for you. You don't even try."

As she begins to cry, Foxy knocked on the door. "Zizzy?..."

She wipes her tears quickly and smiles. "Yes?"

"(Y/N) is here!.."

She gets up, throws the two peices of paper in the garbage, and walks out the door.

Foxy looks at the crumbled up peices of paper. "It wont hurt to just look at it, right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Foxy's eyes widen. "Wh-"

He felt a cold peice of metal on his neck. "You dare tell him, and I'll kill you." Zizzy glares at him.

"I-I won't!"

(Hi.)

(Bye.)