Chapter4

Ch. 4 the movies

*****Sorry that it's been so long. I've had writers block. I hope you guys like it. Please vote fan and comment. Enjoy.*****

Bella's POV

When I had cut off my finger, I had watched it grow back. Was I even human? I didn't know the answer to any of these questions. But, I knew for sure that I could defintely not go to any doctor. They would most likely run many tests on me, and would probably treat me like an animal.

I wonder if I can do anything else, I thought. I focused on the movie theater, I saw everything there was about it in my mind. Maybe, I should try teleporting myself there. I laughed at myself. Now, I'm starting to sound like a character in a science fiction book. But, I concentrated on being there, and suddenly, I was there.

I had only been playing around with teleporting myself there. And it had actually happened. I have absoultley no idea how this had happened. Maybe I had gone crazy when Edward had left. Oh, Edward, I wish you were here right now, because I surely do need your help. What I needed to do was forget all of this right now, and go see a movie. There would be enough time to think about this after I see a movie.

I went closer to the theater to see what kind of films were playing. I saw a few movies that sounded interesting. I decided not to go to any of the vampire ones. After all, I had met vampires before. I saw one western in particular that looked good. It was called True Grit. It was a remake of the original version. I looked at the theater time, and saw that it started in thirty minutes. Wow, I got here too early. I need something to do for twenty minutes.

I decided that I didn't want to go inside yet. I was perfectly content staying outside. I walked to the other side of the theater. I was going to walk around the theater. I knew that many people were going to go to the theater tonight. I reached the other end quickly. As I peered into the alley of the theater, I saw a small girl there, no more than three years old. And I saw that a man was towering over her. He was close to being seven feet tall. And he held a knife in his hand. And he was advancing on the girl, like he meant to hurt her with his knife.

I knew instinctively that this man was going to hurt this little girl. I needed to find a way to stop him before she died. I looked around, and noticed that no one else was around. I knew right then that I was going to have to be the one to stop him. I thought that there was something different about the girl, but I didn't know what.

I saw no kind of weapons on the ground. I guess that I would have to try tact. I hope that it wouldn't come down to me fighting him. I knew that I would lose. I walked straight up to him, hoping that he would just listen to me.

"Sir, may I ask, what are you doing?" I asked.

"No, you may certainly not ask what I am doing." He snarled at me.

"Well, I want to know what you are going to do to that little girl. You have a knife, and it looks like you are going to either hurt or kill her with that knife. Answer me." I said, and commanded him to answer the last sentence.

"Well, I want to do exactly what she can do. She has a gift, and the only way I can get it is if I use this knife on her. No one will even know that she is gone. She is an orphan." he answered me with complete honesty in his voice.

I was shocked. He had answered my question. I hadn't even expect him to answer me. And his answer had shocked me too. He wanted to hurt this little girl. I would save this girl from this sadistic man.

"No you are not. You will not hurt this little girl. You are going to drop the knife and leave. Now go." I commanded him. And he dropped his knife and left.

I looked at the little girl. She looked scared and relieved that I was there. She must have known what was going to happen. She had long blonde hair to her hips, and the brightest blue eyes that I had ever saw. She then smiled at me. And I saw that it was a real smile that reached her eyes.

I walked over to the little girl and got down on my knees and looked at her straight in the eyes. "Hi, my name's Bella. You don't have to worry. He left. And I'm not going to hurt you. What's your name, dear?" I asked as kind as I could.

"M-my name is Cl-clara. Th-thank y-you for saving me from that t-t-terrible m-man." She said stuttering, and scared.

"Can you tell me where your parents are, Clara?" I asked her.

"D-dead. That m-man killed th-them." She said. Her stuttering seemed to be getting a little better.

I knew that there was a chance that that man would come back. I needed to do something to hide her from him.

"Would you come with me, Clara?" I asked her.

"Sure. But, can we get my little sister? I saved her from that man." she told me.

We were out of the alley. "Where is your little sister?" I asked her.

"There." she said and pointed at an old shack.

We walked to the shack. I immediately heard a baby crying. Once I saw where the baby was, I saw that it was a newborn. It still had an umbilical cord on it.

"When was she born?" I asked Clara.

"Thirty minutes ago." she told me.

"What's her name?" I asked.

"Elizabeth Claire." she replied.

As I held the baby, I watched as she quietened down. " Do you and her have anywhere to go?" I asked her.

"No, we're orphans. I guess that we will go to an orphanage. We're all alone." She said sadly.

I felt sorry for them. Right then I knew I was going to help them.

"Then I will adopt you both. How does that sound?" I asked her.

"Great. But I do have a question. Can I and my sister call you mama?" She asked me.

***** I hope you guys liked it. If you want the next part, I need 10 votes and 5 comments to upload the next part.****