Chapter 4

Oh what up! (Y/N) is. Back. In. Da. HOUSE!!! Ok sorry about that but today is the day after my birthday and after getting 176 some dollars from my birthday what can I say…. Ok i know my mom almost broke my finger while playfully fighting with me so what? Anyways its been a few months since I've had that shitty dream of Masky and Hoodie thank fucking god I'm pretty sure i won't get another dream like that again.

You sigh with a large smile on your face as you put your money away. It felt great to hang out with your friends again. Though something went wrong for one of your friends.

(F/N5)'s dog ran away after having a seizure, we spent a hour looking for the poor thing. Good thing we found the dog. Though sadly they're putting it down. Though I guess it's for the best.

You sigh sadly feeling bad for your friend, they were crying for 3 hours and stayed up for the rest of the night. That dog was there for most of their life. Softly shaking your head you go to the kitchen and grab something to drink, your (E/C) eyes cloudy as you go deep into your thoughts. You sigh drinking your (HC/C/T). After finishing your drink you go into your room while subconsciously gently running your hand through your (H/L) (H/C) hair. 

You messed around for a few hours before it became 11:38 PM. You huffed slightly before going into the bathroom and opening a cabinet. You grab some melatonin and took one and put it back. Soon going into the kitchen opening the fridge, your (E/C) eyes scanning the shelves of the fridge before grabbing a water bottle and downing it. You need healthy kidneys after all. 

You go to your bedroom laying down in bed. Covering your (S/T) body underneath your blanket. Shifting into a comfortable position you close your (E/C)...... Hey remember the thought you had? The….

"Anyways its been a few months since I've had that shitty dream of Masky and Hoodie thank fucking god I'm pretty sure i won't get another dream like that again."

 Yeah… that one. Well. You shouldn't have thought that.

You groan softly,  your body aching especially your legs and lower part of your torso. You open your (E/C) eyes the first few things you notice is….

1.
your clothes look like shit they look a bit torn up and they look like they hastily been put on your body.

2.
The place smells very pungent smell of something rotting 

3.
There is, two warm figures on your left and right.

4.
You're in the cabin again. The bloodstain still on the ceilin- Wait….

You shot up ignoring the pain as you look around your (E/C) eyes widened. You look beside you to see. You guessed it, Masky and Hoodie both shirtless and without their masks and you only hope shirtless and maskless. But then again why does your body hurt so much. A million thoughts run through your head. 

Bile rises into your throat from the thought of them touching you. You get up and rush to the garbage can throwing up. Gasping for air as you start to hyperventilate slowly having a panic attack. It didn't help hearing both of them shifting and the sound of them putting on clothes and approaching you. You throw up a bit more before going into a full blown panic attack. 

Unable to think straight as your vision goes blurry as you start to cry in panic. You lay on the floor while panicking soon you see both of them in the corner of your eyes as they approach. Until they are both standing over you Hoodie grabbing you pulling you to the bed and laying you down and cuddling you. Masky left to get some food. As you calm down you look around. 

The heads are still on the floor mostly rotting away. That explains the horrible smell.

Hoodie is too close for comfort…

You start to struggle, Hoodie tightens his grip chuckling darkly. You shiver as you feel him soft kissing your neck. You whimper softly not liking it. You know that you can't run away, they would catch you right away. Your not that fucking stupid. At least a little bit of common sense. 

You sigh softly wishing to be able to at least stand a chance but no the quarantine has made you out of shape. No chance against these two bitches. After what seemed like hours, Masky came back with your favorite meal. Your breath hitches as your (E/C) widens at the meal almost drooling. Masky gives it to you and you dig in, making both of them chuckle softly. 

Masky sits beside you and pulls you into his lap as you chow down onto the food. You ignore them as they start to mess with your clothes and hair. Not even stop eating even if they gently tug on your hair. 

They're trying to mess with me. But I won't give them the satisfaction of a reaction.

After a minute you finished being completely stuffed. You gently put the plate on the side table and relax a bit as they both leave the room with the dishes. You get up and look around the room. You go to the closet grabbing one of Hoodie's hoodie and put it on giggling as it goes down to your (S/T) knees and the sleeves of the hoodie is also a bit big on you also. You continue to look through the closet. 

You flinch after hearing someone clearing their throat. You slowly look that direction seeing Hoodie and Masky staring at you and leaning against the wall. You felt your heart drop with a pit in your stomach forming as you look at the ground shuffling your feet.

Ah jeez Masky looks pissed. What the fuck should I do!?

They start to approach you, grabbing your shoulder. Masky was a bit rougher than Hoodie. A chill goes down your spine as you hear Masky growl into your ear "Let's play a game called the punishment game." You close your (E/C) eyes, a few tears dripping down your (S/T) face.....

.
.
.

You wake up at home this time a bit more shaken up than the last time.

Lesson learned. Don't doubt Masky and Hoodie. They'll fucking destroy your mind.